Philosophy of Religion

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 07:57 am
How can we view the crises of religious thought (Christianity) in this post- modern era.?
Can anyone offers an excellent idea about the dynamism or typology of religious idealism in philosophy.?
How we talk about religion ( generally) as a foundation of moral values?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,027 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ilikeyou

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 02:51 am
@ECCE HOMO,
Philosophers spoke about religion perfectly. They are usually men. There is a feminine look: foundation of moral values must be preserved and protected. There is a religion, we need to learn as a historical phenomenon that has affected the world. The old religion can be forgotten. And then again, there will be new religion with the problems of previous ones.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 07:26 am
I think if we conflate the superfluous religious odium we could perhaps influence the aggregate of supernatural discombobulation,

Smiley, Widening his vocabulary trying to sound more photosynthesis Smile
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 6 May, 2016 05:35 am
For me Philosophy of Religion is only useful regarding sociology about how humans deal with the intuition of metaphysics. I rather go straight to the source and do philosophy of metaphysics and skip the social reasons and the cultural justifications. Debating what man needs is an exercise in futility. I rather debate what we don't need when going about sociology.
Above mundane stuff I much prefer Ontology. My life one way or another naturally revolves about inquiry on that topic. Its a personal need.
0 Replies