Does the true God really exist ?

trichakra

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 10:52 pm
@manden,
I also believe that the true God really exists. He is creator of universe.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:08 pm
@manden,
does the true god really exist? ---- NO
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:16 pm
@FBM,
anything except "i believe" and "i´m the only one important enough to know the "absolute truth of all kinds of life beings existence" ---- how can such a superior being bother to explain anything to us poor mortals?
Krumple

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 06:35 pm
@momoends,
If a being has superior ability then isnt it logical that it would have the ability to communicate on a level of perfect understanding? Or is communications god's weakness?
kushal hemanth

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 09:04 am
@manden,
No according to me god does not exists he is just a belief.......GOD=BELIEF AND BELIEF=GOD.....does there any proof that god exists.....do you ever seen god...
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 09:09 pm
@Krumple,
not god´s? ours
Krumple

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 10:00 pm
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

not god´s? ours

A god would have it in him the ability to communucate on a level that we could fully understand. If a god cant do that then it lacks the ability to communicate.

So which is it? It cant be both.
momoends

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 01:30 am
@Krumple,
that God hasn't´t communicated with me at all, then it lacks the ability to do so.... then there´s no God for me
Krumple

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:05 am
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

that God hasn't´t communicated with me at all, then it lacks the ability to do so.... then there´s no God for me

I agree. If a god exists and expects certain behavor from you where as if you fail, youll be punished for failure, then it is this gods absolute responsibity to clearly and definitively communicate where you personally could understand without doubt. Since this has not occured, it can be said no such god exists or if one still does it is fully responsible for your failure and it shouldbe the one that is punished.

logic 101
roger

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:31 am
@Krumple,
Sounds good till you realize that you don't get to define god's responsibilities - if there is one, I mean.
Setanta

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:50 am
I agree, no such creature is going to be bound by our notions of morality or ethics. If there is a god, it is one capricious, arbitrary and cruel sumbitch.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 01:54 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Sounds good till you realize that you don't get to define god's responsibilities - if there is one, I mean.

Right. Im saying if a god exists and eternal punishment is on the line it needs to clearly communicate or its the asshole.
0 Replies