ARE WE ALL BLOOD RELATED

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:23 pm
OK SATAN, tempted ADAM to eat the apple that made him sexually active with Eve , SEEING there was nobody else on earth they must have started reproduction. SO did Adam the seduce his daughter to produce more children, and EVE her son ,and so on and so on??????? that means we are all born from incest no wonder we are mad has frogs .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 813 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:47 pm
@DYSLEXIC,
Or maybe the Genesis story is a myth. After all, where do Cain and Lot's wives come from?

Maybe the stories are intended metaphorically, and not as absolute or even partial truths.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 07:12 pm
We has frogs? Is that like I has cheeseburger?
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 03:44 am
@DYSLEXIC,
Welcome to A2k Dyslexic, There are a few problems with your logic here.

If it was the "apple" that made Adam sexually active with Eve, and they were not supposed to eat of it, they would not be able to fulfill the gods request to fill the earth without being condemned to die in the day (yom) that they ate of it.

There was also no necessity for Adam and Eve to sleep with their children in the story, their children would only need to sleep with each other. Still that would indeed make us all inbred.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 03:54 am
The original meaning of Adam is man as in mankind . Someone probably merged that story with another that had a man and a woman .

The original Garden of Eden was probably a King's personal hunting ground and may now be buried under the Arabian Gulf .

The Bible story does not mention any apples or indeed trees, except metaphorically . Man ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge . This has been pictured as an apple tree .

If we were to differentiate ourselves from the animals, it would be in our knowledge, not only that stored in our minds as words, but also our external storage ability .
0 Replies

DYSLEXIC

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 04:43 am
well I see we are all inbred then. I never read were god put breeding stocks of humans on the earth . If he did I want a word he made me BIPOLAR a nasty thing to saddle someone with. THE DEVIL and his guys are cool they ethnic cleanse the world , while God want us for a sunbeam. It must be boring has crap in heaven sat on a cloud with the other trillions , IF married and your wife dies they say I will see you in heaven later darling. what happens if he marries again and no longer wants to see his first wife in heaven or hell
korkamann

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 04:59 am
@DYSLEXIC,
DYSLEXIC wrote:

OK SATAN, tempted ADAM to eat the apple that made him sexually active with Eve , SEEING there was nobody else on earth they must have started reproduction. SO did Adam the seduce his daughter to produce more children, and EVE her son ,and so on and so on??????? that means we are all born from incest no wonder we are mad has frogs .

This is a funny post. For the sake of argument, let us assume your version of Mankind's beginnings were true. Well, technically speaking that amount of continued incest would cause the species to die out sooner or later. Isolated groups eventually would need an infusion of new blood to continue or else any weak biological gene would only compound itself, eventually become the cause of premature disease and death.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 05:24 am
@DYSLEXIC,
DYSLEXIC wrote:
IF married and your wife dies they say I will see you in heaven later darling. what happens if he marries again and no longer wants to see his first wife in heaven or hell

"Till death us do part."
Olivier5

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 05:30 am
The story of Adam and Eve is a metaphor, a myth signifying (indeed) that we are all related. We are all "sons of Adam".
0 Replies

DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 12:13 pm
@izzythepush,
hey buddy that's true , good one
0 Replies