Channel 47.3

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 08:11 pm
Well I live on the eastside of Houston (Walliseville @ Uvalde) 77015. I used to get channels COZI,ION,and ME TV. Well about 2 months I use to get all 3 channels. Now they are gone. Sometimes I can get ION TV, it will be clear, jumbled then loose it again for awhile. I do have an outside antenna with a rotator. When I do rotate, I still can't find those channels, and loose some of my other channels. Any ideas? Have they gone to lower wattage outputs? Thanks for any help I can get.
Mike
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 739 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 02:16 am
@mikeconnolly,
Have you checked the coax connections between your TV and the antenna?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:30 am
The channels mentioned are still out there, because I am receiving them from just off Kuykendahl, between Tomball and Spring. I have just one of those little flat antennas, from Walmart. I put it high on the outer part of my porch, with excess cable rolled up, as near the antenna as possible. I pick up at least two or three dozen channels and only have to do minor adjustments some weeks.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:37 am
@mikeconnolly,
I'm not saying this will do much good, but sometimes a channel is lost and then a few weeks later when I do the Auto Scan it comes back. (Re-Auto Scanning has returned signals on a new number.) Plus, with a digital signal, if there is a physical object between the digital signal and an antenna, the signal is kaput, as far as I know (I thought the digital signal is just "line of sight"). Meaning, any new buildings, out of one's view, could be messing up the signal.

Is it possible that the lost channels were put back on an analog signal, not digital, and your tv wasn't scanned to pick up analog signals?

This is what I call progress in the 21st century.

0 Replies