In search for a needle in a haystack

Amy2395

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:45 pm
Hi, I'm Amy. This is probably a dumb idea, but I'm looking for my father. I'm nineteen. I've asked my mom countless of times but she hasn't given me much and honestly I don't think she knows where he is. She did give me his age and the state. The problem is that it's really difficult to find someone who doesn't know you exist.
His name is: Francisco de Jesus Rojas
Lived in Dallas, TX in 1994-1995 (believe he's still there)
He's from Acapulco, Mexico
I believe he has two brothers but I don't have their names.
He also worked at a Olive Garden. In 1994.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,425 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 01:40 am
@Amy2395,
Hi amy.

You won't get much of a response here at the moment, as this is a predominantly American site and right now most of them are snoring in their leopardskin onesies while their cat raids the fridge,

Try back in about six hours or so, as several of our members are from Texas and may know how to proceed with your search.

I, on the other hand, am from England and over here we just ask the Queen to put out a request on her radio station (Monarch FM) and that usually does the trick.

Good luck with your search, and remember to come along and bump this thread up in about six hours.
0 Replies