• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 717 • Replies: 11
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by room109
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 11:42 pm
What do you think "need" is? Animals don't have needs - only humans. Why? Humans are metaphysical creatures. They are ghosts in a machine. Animals before us, they are the emerging evolution that lead to us, hence why you can see an "animal" inside people - some act like cats; others act like rats; others act like flamingos; others act like chameleons; others act like wolves, and so on. We wash our hands like a fly - why do you suppose that is even a thing?
room109

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:01 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
1 it is a misunderstanding of the worse kind.
2 your reasoning methods are flawed and at best irrational.
3 nothing futher to add on the subject.

on the object
1 need is a requirement for some thing or means to a end.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:06 pm
@room109,
It is unwise to say I am flawed and irrational, when I am making breakthroughs in my studies on a level that will soon be publically illustrated.

It is even more unwise to say something, not explain something. Anyone can say anything in the world and understand their ideological soup, but saying something is not the same as communicating something.
room109

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:24 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
let me explain in depth.

you do not say why it is unwise thus your reason is lacking.
you say you are making breakthroughs. then demostrate such break throughs..
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:27 pm
@room109,
The "why" is there, however.

Now I am no longer surprised why you have yet to offer your own ideologically driven "why" - as you cannot recognize the "why" for yourself. It all makes sense now.

Here's an entire alphabet of my achievements:

Quote:
I understand the core of the Universe, hence my contributions to A. Consciousness, B. Experience/Observance, C. Suspecting the design similarity between how males and females spread seeds and volcanoes/soil or exploding stars/black holes spread seeds, D. Insanity/Silence, E. A result creating what appears to be a thing consensus, F. Teaching people how to use an illusion to allude to an allusion, G. Consciousness/Subconsciousness & Projected/Projector, H. Physical/Metaphysical instead of Life/Death, I. Ego/Id/God/Universe, J. Energy, frequency and vibrations on a level that Tesla did not cover, such as the colors of sound waves, our moods and stages of thinking being based on those colors and the entire planet we live on evolving on a physical level in the same pattern as the colors ROYGBIV, K. My analysis on the relation between bees and electrons, and my ability to take an already profound statement and evolve it into a practical statement that does not leave the profound statement behind, such as the electrons are evidence that subatomic particles evolved by reaching a slower state, rather than the rapid state, e.g "Gamma > Ultraviolet > Radio", L. The Self & The Shadow, M. Dreams/Imagination ~ using Rimeann's Hypothesis to explain Dream/Imagination on a mathematical level, N. Psychology/Philosophy/Ontology being used all at the same time, rather than selectively, O. Cross-analyzing the human design to the Universe's design to have the knowledge and expertise to be confident in saying things that make your head want to explode, which is why I can say, right now, "the feeling of having your head explode, is the same feeling the Universe experienced when it expanded from a singularity"; this feeling is dark matter breaking into new matter, which becomes light matter, much like ignorance becomes information, which become intelligence, P. I know the Universe on an experiential, chemical, mathematical, mental, physical, ontological and fundamental level, Q. Einstein did not know philosophy; Tesla did not know dreams; Junga did not know science, while I know all three, and then some, R. I have wrote profound literature on relation points and how nothing can "be" without an extension of itself, much like a line cannot be made with one point, but two, which is fundamental and old, however I've extended this notion on a level of human experience to give people an idea why their entire existence, their definition, their future, their life is dependent on their relation point being drawn to other relation points, for without relation points, we're nothing, that information is built on relation, S. Hypocrisy/Psychopathy, T. Emotion/Machine, U. Infinite/Finite, V. Holism/Nihilism, W. Reality/Story, X. Information/Identity, Y. I know my brain is connected to every element, molecule, aspect of the Universe whether it be tangible or non-tangible, to the point I can ask this profound question, "Imagine if our ideas and our thoughts were on a physical level, this world would be a cake walk, rather than a cosmic walk.", Z. I can say this with a confidence that is hard as a rock, soft as a sponge and flexible as the ocean, "The wise man learns from water, fire, wind, earth, void, light, up, down, left, right, juxtapositions, self-reflections, allusions and illusions."

I also have proven that consciousness is, in fact, made from water. One would have to live in the apex of idiocy to condescend a man who has solved consciousness, as well as Riemann's Hypothesis.
room109

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:38 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
let's pretend i am very stupid and am not capable of understanding at any lenth.

now explain it to me
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:48 pm
@room109,
Explain "it"?

You want me to explain "it"...?

Well alright, it's a word that we use when we lack description of something.

There you go. You have thus proven that you have not even 0.1% understanding of my studies. Now you cannot say anything about me, because it would be equivalent to yelling at a cloud for not taking shape of a naked celebrity, but instead a giant dick.
room109

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
it refers to this I understand the core of the Universe, hence my contributions to A. Consciousness, B. Experience/Observance, C. Suspecting the design similarity between how males and females spread seeds and volcanoes/soil or exploding stars/black holes spread seeds, D. Insanity/Silence, E. A result creating what appears to be a thing consensus, F. Teaching people how to use an illusion to allude to an allusion, G. Consciousness/Subconsciousness & Projected/Projector, H. Physical/Metaphysical instead of Life/Death, I. Ego/Id/God/Universe, J. Energy, frequency and vibrations on a level that Tesla did not cover, such as the colors of sound waves, our moods and stages of thinking being based on those colors and the entire planet we live on evolving on a physical level in the same pattern as the colors ROYGBIV, K. My analysis on the relation between bees and electrons, and my ability to take an already profound statement and evolve it into a practical statement that does not leave the profound statement behind, such as the electrons are evidence that subatomic particles evolved by reaching a slower state, rather than the rapid state, e.g "Gamma > Ultraviolet > Radio", L. The Self & The Shadow, M. Dreams/Imagination ~ using Rimeann's Hypothesis to explain Dream/Imagination on a mathematical level, N. Psychology/Philosophy/Ontology being used all at the same time, rather than selectively, O. Cross-analyzing the human design to the Universe's design to have the knowledge and expertise to be confident in saying things that make your head want to explode, which is why I can say, right now, "the feeling of having your head explode, is the same feeling the Universe experienced when it expanded from a singularity"; this feeling is dark matter breaking into new matter, which becomes light matter, much like ignorance becomes information, which become intelligence, P. I know the Universe on an experiential, chemical, mathematical, mental, physical, ontological and fundamental level, Q. Einstein did not know philosophy; Tesla did not know dreams; Junga did not know science, while I know all three, and then some, R. I have wrote profound literature on relation points and how nothing can "be" without an extension of itself, much like a line cannot be made with one point, but two, which is fundamental and old, however I've extended this notion on a level of human experience to give people an idea why their entire existence, their definition, their future, their life is dependent on their relation point being drawn to other relation points, for without relation points, we're nothing, that information is built on relation, S. Hypocrisy/Psychopathy, T. Emotion/Machine, U. Infinite/Finite, V. Holism/Nihilism, W. Reality/Story, X. Information/Identity, Y. I know my brain is connected to every element, molecule, aspect of the Universe whether it be tangible or non-tangible, to the point I can ask this profound question, "Imagine if our ideas and our thoughts were on a physical level, this world would be a cake walk, rather than a cosmic walk.", Z. I can say this with a confidence that is hard as a rock, soft as a sponge and flexible as the ocean, "The wise man learns from water, fire, wind, earth, void, light, up, down, left, right, juxtapositions, self-reflections, allusions and illusions."

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:09 pm
@room109,
That's 26 achievements I wrote down.

Which of the achievements do you want me to expound upon? Calling it an "it", is not telling me the specifics. What are the specifics?
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:12 am
@One Eyed Mind,
what is the core of the universe
One Eyed Mind
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:52 pm
@room109,
The sun is the "Father Nucleus".

The "Father Nucleus" enjoys seeing itself in a mirror, so it created this cosmic self-relation system that exists on different scales and different forms. To an average man, they are living in the dark - to a wise man, they are living in the image of the Universe, which is purported by the "Father Nucleus".

This is not to say the sun is the center - it's to say the Universe creates "centers" within space, like giant pores made of space. Our Solar System is simply a "center" of many "centers" of space.
0 Replies