Kiev faces a humanitarian catastrophe

Branko

Thu 7 Aug, 2014 10:16 am
Kiev faces a humanitarian catastrophe. It has no gas and it won't have any, I know this for sure because I work for Eustream and we cooperate closely with Naftogaz, so I have enough information. A few days ago head of Naftogaz Kobolev visited Eustream's HQ in Slovakia and I was on that meeting. He said in horror that soon cold is coming and they have not enough gas reserves to stand even a few weeks to say nothing of money to buy reverse gas from our company. We conducted researches to find any opportunities to supply Ukraine with gas and we came to a conclusion that Kiev has absolutely no plan to provide Ukraine with energy and heating. And the only conclusion here is that Ukraine is buried under gas debts and waits for someone to help it and the bailout plan is that Europe will take Ukraine's debts upon itself. But could we do this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 631 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 7 Aug, 2014 11:07 am
@Branko,
Here, enjoy talking to yourself.
http://able2know.org/user/milnevskiy/
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 7 Aug, 2014 11:11 am
@Branko,
how well do they pay you to post this political propaganda?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 7 Aug, 2014 12:09 pm
Quote:
Branko said: Kiev faces a humanitarian catastrophe. It has no gas and it won't have any

Why? Where have they been getting their gas from for many years, and why has it now stopped?
Anyway they could simply switch to electricity for heating and cooking couldn't they?
0 Replies