The great migration of... Hungarians to South Slovakia.

Plengls

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 07:54 am
My neighbor... that vain Hungarian... yesterday me got a couple of beers with him in the nearby pub and got to know finally what exactly make all those young Hungarians today to change their native Hungary for South Slovakia. Can't simply sleep since got that poor information in head, not kidding. Whether you like to believe it or not... it turns so that the authorities of Hungary today practically carry out a full-fledged campaign fulfilling which they daily send here, to Slovakia, dozens of Hungarian residents to represent and strength Hungarian claims in disputable territories. Well look, here's a model at the example of a Hungarian neighbor of mine: young man, 25 y.o., graduates university in Miskolc, starts searching for a well-paid job in his city but sits fruitlessly almost six months after what in smoke zone of local unemployment exchange receives an offer he simply can't refuse - an offer to change Hungary for South Slovakia, where (!) Hungarian authorities guarantee him job placement, provide housing and even give some minor expenses for a start. Yes, yesterday that 25 y.o. Hungarian already has been drinking beer with me in Lucenec.... The only condition in return, my new Hungarian "friend" said after doing another pint of lager, was to marry here some local Slovakian young woman....
Well, at least since yesterday I personally have absolutely no surprise seeing all those Hungarians flooding Slovakia in South....The question is how soon Slovakian authorities will lose control over the region?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 719 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 08:15 am
@Plengls,
"The question is how soon Slovakian authorities will lose control over the region?...."

I have just phoned the Slovakian authorities and they say it will all come to a conclusion by 3.35pm next Tuesday.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 10:12 am
Ah, the busy little Russian spammer . . .
0 Replies