The Housing Market Is On The Rebound

chai2

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 09:27 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

He was out cutting the front lawn and the lady down the street came over and asked how much our gardner charged.

Laughing

Good one.
jcboy

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 07:36 pm
@chai2,
They probably thought he was Mexican but he's a little too tall Wink
chai2

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:33 pm
@jcboy,
By any chance has he had any negative interactions w/ Mexicans there?

My hairdresser is Mexican. She said something really quickly once, and sounded a bit different, and I said "you sounded Puerto Rican just now"

She tried to hide it, but I could tell she didn't exactly take it well.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:37 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

We’re finally settled in our new house.

I made the same mistake as I did when I moved to Florida. I had all the furniture moved with me. Well I had replaced most of if after I got here. I did the same thing again, moved the furniture to Ca only to replace most of it again because it didn’t go with the new house.

The first month we were here the Puerto Rican was insulted by one of our neighbors. He was out cutting the front lawn and the lady down the street came over and asked how much our gardner charged. I told her that’s not our gardner that’s my husband. She turned beet red and I haven’t seen her since. Cool

Hey, good to see you back and welcome to California!! Smile

Yes, it's best to sell a house with all furniture in it. That's what I did the last time, because I knew the beach theme wouldn't work anywhere else. Luckily, my place was bought by an out-of-towner and he was glad to buy
the furniture too.

How does Antonio like it and the Puerto Rican (aside from the neighborly mishap)?

[/quote]
EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:52 pm
@CalamityJane,
I don't recall seeing very many Latins in the neighborhood when we visited for thanksgiving LOL Laughing
CalamityJane

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 02:53 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Pete, they only come on Mondays - they're usually the gardeners Wink

Did you like it out west?
EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 03:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
We loved it there but the cost of living is quite a bit more then Florida and we couldn't afford to buy even if my other half and I both sold our houses! it would probably just be the down payment Mad
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 19 Dec, 2014 05:06 pm
@CalamityJane,
They both love it here! After taking his clinical’s Marco went before the board of nursing and is now a licensed nurse practitioner in CA.

Antonio likes his new school and it didn’t take him long at all to make new friends. He misses his auntie Isabel but she and grandma will be here this Sunday and staying until after Christmas! He’s excited.
CalamityJane

Fri 19 Dec, 2014 09:36 pm
@jcboy,
That's fantastic! I am sure Marco and Antonia feel right at home by now.
What's not to like about southern California, right? Before you know it,
Pete and his running mate live next door to you. Smile
0 Replies

CynthiaGaines

Mon 31 Aug, 2015 06:36 am
This situation is similar in most of the places. Always remain advantages for the seller.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:39:15