Michele Obama & Racial Segregation At Princeton University/ U of Alabama in 2013 Sororities

Foofie

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2013 02:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I look at it more from a personal freedom angle, the constitutional guarantee of freedom of association includes the freedom to NOT BE around who we choose not to be around, for any reason. I dont have the right to tell you where to go but I most certainly have the right to remove myself from your presence. when the supremes outlawed male only clubs they violated my rights. what we have now is police state enforced demands that we " accept" all genetic groups, the state saying that their political goal of mixing groups trumps my freedom to choose who to be around, which is a. violation of my rights

Yes. I believe we have the right to vote with our feet (and leave).
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2013 03:06 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Foofie wrote:

... Michelle Obama did not really react to the situation.....

Each and every Afro-American in the US does react to the act of discrimination. Whether you see it or not, it's there. Can you visualize an increase in heart rate? Can you "see" in increase in blood pressure?

etc...etc

But, it wasn't discrimination like not allowing a Black person to eat at a lunch counter. It was just not wanting to co-habit with someone that one was not comfortable with. How come so many Jews understand that every Gentile they meet will not treat them like someone that can be a buddy, just because so many people in society view Jews as different, or sort of different? I think that reflects maturity on the part of many Jews. And, many Jews of varying degrees of religiousity, do not befriend every Gentile they meet, based on all sorts of criteria, from level of education, to whether the Gentile is plastered with tatoos. We have a personal right to associate with who we choose. Living in a dorm room is part of that right, in my opinion. College is not the military. Hard earned money is paid for tuition; so similar to any other purchase, one should not have to room with someone that one has less than an affection for, for whatever reason. Life is not kindergarten where the teacher tells us daily, "let's all play nice children."

You seem to be viewing the Black person as a special case for experiencing negative feelings, based on rejection. Boo-hoo. We all get rejected from this person, or that person. I do not understand why Black people are special cases for "rejection" negative feelings? Let's all grow up, and see that part of maturity is accepting that not everyone will like us for whatever reason.

In my opinion, you might be confusing actual discrimination by a business (i.e. lunch counter segregation), with discrimination by a private citizen. A private citizen has the right to be discriminating. If I choose to not give you a red lollipop, but I give other people a red lollipop, that is my right as a private citizen. I might just not appreciate you finer qualities, but that is my right.
0 Replies

Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're still an idiotic bigot or piss poor fiction writer. Most of the dna based bigotry is hardwired in the whites from the wrong side of tracks that couldn't move when the schools were integrated.

The descendants of sharecroppers were forced to accept that they were not as "white" as their better neighbors. lol
0 Replies

Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:35 pm
@BillRM,
I'm so glad that you are a dinosaur and going the way of the Dodos. The world will be better when you old racists die out.

Jackson is not a race baiter for speaking out against what's wrong. It is just offensive to you and your fellow bigots that this man has thrown a rock through your glass house.

Your children are leaving home and never returning because your long held and deeply ingrained beliefs are an embarrassment to them.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:40 pm
@Rhondayes,
Quote:
I'm so glad that you are a dinosaur and going the way of the Dodos. The world will be better when you old racists die out.
Are you aware that whites and blacks are more segregated based upon where they live then the races were during the mid 70's? 40 years during which we have gone backwards, and 40 years during which blacks still broadly fail to achieve in spite of gobs of money and new law thrown at helping them.

I am well passed being interested in their excuses for failing, that we could import many thousands of illiterate even in their native language Vietnamese during the 70's and have them generally become successful in just ten years was a revaluation. Blacks have so many more resources then have the vietnamese and many other newcomers, and yet they never get anywhere.
Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:40 pm
You're free to move out, asap. if your scholarship behind can afford it.
0 Replies

Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Your response is a prime example as to why laws are required, because your regressive beliefs are a danger to the freedoms of others.

Regardless of what your arrogance believe; not all other ethnicities want to be around white folk. Some of you are revolting in your social behaviors. You're gross. I won't even touch a white guys' hands. I don't know what you've scratched, touched, didn't wash, rocketed or whatever and you don't wash them.
Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
bwahahahahaha... so you want us to believe that Blacks were integrated into your school; not one of your classes, because they were not smart enough to be educated alongside you with your genius IQ
0 Replies

Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are a small minded and ignorant bigot from the wrong side of the tracks. Being white isn't enough to cover the fact that you are lacking and will never be equal to the other whites in your town from the right side of the tracks.
Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're an ass and full reasons as to why you believe Blacks haven't thrived. You're lying to yourself or living inside of the bubble that is conservatism. Tea Party reasoning and beliefs they hold onto because to face the truth would ruin their peace of mind. Blacks work very hard and are WORKING. Gobs of money are not being thrown at Blacks. Social programs, lol. are not BLACK, but WHITE. WHITE WHITE WHITE. You can use per capita, percentages, but we all know using hard numbers the primary recipients of WELFARE, MEDICAID, and FOOD STAMPS are WHITE. Sorry Booboo, but you fail.

There will always be failures in ALL ethnicities and not just the black culture. The world is waking to the lies told on blacks by American whites. The global community is realizing the shame of unfair imprisonment of blacks and not due to their behavior, but because it serves a purpose. The evil that white men do to sell a narrative that turns out not to be true.

There are 2.2 MILLION people in jail. Of them 770,000 are Black. 500,000 of them are incarcerated for non-violent personal use drug offenses.

You are selling and telling lies and being pitied for your determined blindness and denial.

Pull up the FBIs table 43 and read the criminal stats. YOUR PEOPLE LEAD THE PACK. You may live in the past and deny the truth, but you can't deny the facts. Have a good evening. The truth is emerging and you people are being rendered as equals, not very bright and no longer the protected class. Right now, not an Asian on this planet believes your are intelligent or to be trusted. THAT from your behavior, your actions, and first hand knowledge.

Stop believing that Blacks are being given some kind of handout or handup, because since Obama entered office he's made a point NOT to give to Blacks, but to focus on the middle class. We are part of the middle class, though you would seek to classify blacks as beggars. the delusion is thick in you.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:34 pm
@Rhondayes,
Quote:
You can use per capita, percentages, but we all know using hard numbers the primary recipients of WELFARE, MEDICAID, and FOOD STAMPS are WHITE.

Quote:
For example, women were about twice as likely as men (23% vs. 12%) to have received food stamps at some point in their lives. Blacks are about twice as likely as whites to have used this benefit during their lives (31% vs. 15%). Among Hispanics, about 22% say they have collected food stamps.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

So now that we know that your assertions are worthless the only question is which one are you, a troll or an ignoramus?
Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
I love bigots because they rely on lies to support their mental stability. The best thing about this is the truth can quickly undermine their faux supports and cause cracks in their armor of denial.

White folk are so full of jealousy, spite, and malice. In every generation there are examples of success of Black people and communities excelling.

Black Wall Street being one of them.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/04/8-successful-aspiring-black-communities-destroyed-white-neighbors/
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 03:05 pm
@Rhondayes,
Black preference programs from the early 1970's on wards rub out any claims that black non performance can be blamed on stuff that happened 90 years ago.

BTW, if you have a bitch about what happened 90 years ago take it up with my grandpa's and great grandpa's , I had nothing to do with it.
0 Replies

Rhondayes

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 03:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
White spite and their little bitty egos incapable of handling being left behind and trailing Blacks. The majority has ruled through violence, but never again. This generation of Black people will fight back and without the fear of unequal justice. Mob rule won't help these soft hand weak willed whites that wouldn't organize to help themselves forget each other.

I have a personal prayer and it is that white people not believe they have the freedom to kill arbitrarily black children. They're going to get to the right Black man and he's going to be on the spot to shoot dead the mofo that shoots his son.
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 03:13 pm
@Rhondayes,
Rhondayes wrote:
I have a personal prayer and it is that white people not believe they have the freedom to kill arbitrarily black children.

I imagine that most black children are genetically black. I've yet to meet one who is arbitrarily black.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 06:57 am
@Rhondayes,
Rhondayes wrote:

I won't even touch a white guys' hands.

How about the Queen of England? Would you "touch" her hands?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 07:00 am
@Rhondayes,
Rhondayes wrote:

You are a small minded and ignorant bigot from the wrong side of the tracks. Being white isn't enough to cover the fact that you are lacking and will never be equal to the other whites in your town from the right side of the tracks.

What's the difference between the two sides along the "tracks"? What's the meaning of "wrong side" and/or "right side"?

What if there aren't any tracks?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:27:42