Why did FB become the top social system?

Ralaz

Tue 27 Aug, 2013 10:18 pm
In your view, how come Facebook number-one.

Thank you for the input.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 20 • Views: 3,455 • Replies: 20
Topic Closed
No top replies

beautifulspring

Wed 28 Aug, 2013 01:11 am
At the beginning - pure luck and then more and more people who felt an irresistible urge to share everything about their life with everyone. The more friends, the better, so it spread like wildfire.
mikkel

Thu 29 Aug, 2013 06:07 am
@beautifulspring,
The reason behind Facebook success is it understands the how to make business and also it take care of its all customers and all customers are fully satisfied by the service Facebook provide.

0 Replies

rimirojar

Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:43 pm
@Ralaz,
Because its popularity
0 Replies

antoniobecker

Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:36 am
Because it is top in its functionality and looks!!
0 Replies

kumkum

Wed 11 Sep, 2013 01:25 am
@Ralaz,
Facebook is a user friendly social networking site which has included a lot of features for users. This is the reason of its popularity.
0 Replies

gracerivas

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 02:15 am
Facebook is so easy to use. It has everything. You can chat a friend. You can update your post. You can sell online. You can create your own fan page.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 02:28 am
@Ralaz,
I think it is because you can connect with your friends and have some control. I don't mean to be disrespectful to this site, this site is ask a question and get an answer then go away.
tsarstepan

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 06:04 am
@trying2learn,
I have met more new meet-in-the-real-world friends here at a2k then I have ever developed on Facebook.

This forum is far more then a question dumping ground but if that's how you want to treat it then that's your prerogative T2L. Clearly you're missing out on a great deal of what's going on here on a daily basis. ((shrugs))
trying2learn

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 01:37 pm
@tsarstepan,
My opinion is that fb is popular because friends from the past can connect.

I don't treat this site as a dumping ground. It was just an observation.
What is the incentive to stay on this site?
tsarstepan

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 01:44 pm
@trying2learn,
The incentive is keeping in touch with the regulars here at a2k. Clearly you don't share the same rapport that many of us regulars have with each other.
trying2learn

Fri 13 Sep, 2013 02:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
I understand what you are saying and no I don't share the same rapport. I do know who the regulars are yet what I don't like is being lied to and screwed with. I won't go into detail.

On fb I do know who is real.
0 Replies

stimulusconsultancy

Sat 21 Sep, 2013 02:19 am
I think facebook become the top social system because is easy to use, lot of features, good looks etc…
0 Replies

billie-jean

Mon 14 Oct, 2013 05:18 am
@Ralaz,
Because its 100% user-friendly... Anyone can easily learn to work on it.. According to me, this can only be the main reason....
Chaunvaphoto

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 03:30 am
@billie-jean,
We always love new things with some new cool functions. Before facebook , there is orkut.
0 Replies

puneetchauhan

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:22 am
@billie-jean,
facebook is more secure and use friendly
0 Replies

artisinha786

Fri 15 Nov, 2013 05:44 am
Facebook is a very popular Social media sites in the world. These are understood how to make a large business. By the Facebook service and popularity, business and other service all users and customer are fully satisfied. Facebook provides many type of the paid service which help to increase our business and social group. BY the facebook me can make a well known our business and products.
0 Replies

Chaunvaphoto

Thu 21 Nov, 2013 03:22 am
@beautifulspring,
Because we have nothing like fb.
0 Replies

Abishai100

Wed 27 Nov, 2013 05:01 pm
@Ralaz,
I think the answer to this question is more mundane than people think.

More than anything, Facebook makes it easy for people to reconnect with school friends and form a convenient go-to Alumni photo-sharing network. This Alumni access feature of Facebook facilitates the more professional features of Alumni networking in the communications media age.

Because Facebook offers this sociological property, people have come to respect it as a premier tool for "networking creativity."
0 Replies

sandracollin1985

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:09 am
Obviously, Facebook is so complete in a sense where you can engage with friends, can play games, can do Facebook call and messaging and a lot lot more. No wonder Facebook became so popular.
0 Replies