Below viewing threshold (view)
Tabludama

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:21 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
"Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.

Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."

--Abraham Lincoln
Tabludama

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:29 pm
@Tabludama,
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/deppthoughts1.jpg
Tabludama

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:38 pm
@Tabludama,
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/August-2001/features_ayers1.jpg

Quote:
"Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at"

--Bill Ayers (1970), quoted in New York Times, September 11, 2001:

Article: "No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen"

Quote:
"Dig It? First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!"

-Weather Underground leader and wife of Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, gloatingly referring to the Manson murders

Article: Allies in War -by David Horowitz
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, September 17, 2001

("It was at the Chicago home of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn that Obama, then an up-and-coming 'community organizer,' had his political coming out party in 1995.

These unrepentant terrorists who the Obamas evidently regarded as progressive luminaries, probably invited lots of their extremist friends to support another "progressive" candidate seeking political office. Who attended that fund raiser would be most interesting.)

Undercover agent Larry Grathwohl discusses the Weather Underground's post-revolution governing plans for the United States:

Larry Grathwohl:
Quote:

"I asked, 'well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?' and the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say 'eliminate,' I mean 'kill.'

Twenty-five million people!

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ

Kill all the newborn white babies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVbrvfAn_Q
Tabludama

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:43 pm
@Tabludama,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlsB1_F5o3A
Tabludama

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:54 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Gandhi
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 06:44 pm
@Tabludama,
Are you done with your attempt to hijack this thread yet? I have reported you to the mods; I sure hope some others do likewise and we can get rid of you permanently.
Tabludama

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 03:39 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Are you done with your attempt to hijack this thread yet? I have reported you to the mods; I sure hope some others do likewise and we can get rid of you permanently.

Hijack this thread?

I started this thread of quotes. And all I have posted are documented quotes.

You dont like my quotes?

Add some quotes of your own is you like.

You want to ban me because you dont like my quotes?

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why am I not surprised?

It is a supreme irony that some of the most narrow minded, totalitarian, bigoted people on earth today call themselves "liberals" Rolling Eyes

Tabludama

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 10:08 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Liberal Dogma 101 on race and racism

The worse a politically correct minority,( blacks, illegal aliens, radical muslims) behave, the more they must be praised and their sins covered up by the Corrupt Liberal media.

The worse a PC group behaves, the more racist it is to speak the truth about their behavior.

The worse a PC group behaves, the more their behavior must be blamed on white racism.

All statements critical of blacks are racist statements

All statements critical of PC groups are racist statements.

Believing that white guilt absolves PC groups of all their violent crimes against whites is morally superior than believing that PC groups are responsible for the crimes that they commit.

Tabludama
Tabludama

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 10:13 am
@Tabludama,

Jesse Jackson said it best when he said, “There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

The World is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing..

Albert Einstein

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.”

Jonathan Swift

I was stunned to learn that a black child was more likely to grow up living with both parents during slavery days than he or she is today

Leftist historian,Eugene D. Genovese
Tabludama

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 01:19 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
The urge to save humanity is most always only a false-face for the urge to rule it"

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed ( and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless array of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
H.L. Mencken

1. Forums
  2. » Quote of the Day
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:23:27