What are best link building tactics?

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:47 am
I need to promote my site, can anyone here help me know some good link building tactics that I can use?

jespah

Mon 16 May, 2011 04:37 am
@melisawilson,
Directories. Get yourself into directories where people are looking for the kinds of things that you are offering (by the way, that is not an invitation for you to post links here, as they will be pulled).
0 Replies

smithseo

Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:24 am
@melisawilson,
I would suggest, you should start One-way link exchange because it's very effective way to globalize your website world wide.
dareckyoung

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:18 am
@smithseo,
There are lots of link building strategies are there which you can used for build good backlinks. In my opinion, link article submission and online discussions like blogs and forums are better way to build links.
0 Replies

Strongmandigital

Fri 22 Feb, 2013 02:18 am
@melisawilson,
There are many best link building tactics like profile link , rss integration, directory submission, blog commenting, forum posting etc .
0 Replies

Rose G

Sat 2 Mar, 2013 03:14 am
@melisawilson,
There are lots of link building technique to increase the site back links. These are Article submission, PR, Blog posting etc. So my suggestion is try to generate some quality contextual back link, for that you have to go for article submission, blog posting and forum posting.
0 Replies

Honey19827

Fri 10 May, 2013 06:27 am
Forums posting, blog commenting, article submission, social bookmarking and guest posting are the best SEO strategies for building backlinks.
0 Replies

steilstarter

Fri 24 May, 2013 04:11 am
@melisawilson,
I think now in days link building is not the right option you need to earn back-links. Link baiting is good Technics for now in days. For that you need to do High Relevant, best content, and Best PR for your back-links.
0 Replies

petersmith5544

Wed 21 Aug, 2013 07:17 am
@melisawilson,
best link building tactis :-
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Classifieds Ads Submission
Search Engine Submission
Blog Commenting
thefasninja1

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 05:56 am
@melisawilson,
These are the tactics.....
create a blog, create and rss feed, Interlink, resourlces/links pages, profile links, ask people you know for a link, research competitors
0 Replies

riyaz123

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:54 am
@melisawilson,
Well, you can take the benefit of social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, local business listing, forum posting etc.
0 Replies

RahulAgrawal

Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:06 am
@melisawilson,
Here are the best link building tactics:
1. Submitting to Website Directories
2. Content Creation
3. Networking & Building Relationships
4. Optimizing Your Social Media Presence
5. Submitting News Releases to Distribution Services
6. Guest Blogging
0 Replies

bcetindra

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 06:16 am
1.Image Sharing
2.Blog posting
3.PDF sharing
4.Web 2.0
5.Profile Creation
6.Bookmarking
7.Submitting Infographics
0 Replies

Maxbond

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 06:48 am
Following are the best link building techniques :

Forum posting

Web 2.0 creation

Blog commenting

Article submission

Directory submission

Article submission

Guest blogging
0 Replies

homeworkhelp

Sat 20 Jun, 2015 01:18 am
@petersmith5544,
All these are the part of SEO
0 Replies

vikas Industries

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 04:37 am
@melisawilson,
Best Link Building tactics is
Forum posting
Bookmarking submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Yahoo answering
Blog submission
Business listing
Social Sites Updates
Content Marketing
Images Sharing
0 Replies

abellgilbert

Mon 30 Nov, 2015 01:59 am
@melisawilson,
I am telling you the secret of my seo tactics. first of all you need a very strong on page for your website. You have to use main keyword in title with your domain name and put at least 9 keywords in meta keywords section in the meta description portion define your service which is related to the main keywords you use but put in mind don't ever use the exact keyword in description, you can break the keywords if it is based on 2 words. for e.g if you keywords is "seo services" in the description you can write as "Seo is the need for every business for the online promotion we offer custom services at affordable cost.". if you look in the description you can find both the words "SEO" and "Services". after than you have to optimize you website for SEO including content. write the descriptive content about you services and also use images and video in it you website will be completely optimized. Don't copy the content from any where otherwise it will be counted in spam and you website will never be ranked in search engine results. for off page also known as link building, I suggest you to work with
web 2.0
Forum posting on relevant (good authority forums)
Post blog with internal link in different channels.
book marking (Digg, Diiggo, delicious, stumble upon)
Guest post on authority websites (relevant)
This tactic is safe and your website will be ranked within 2 - 3 months if targeting local market.
0 Replies