God doesn't exist, but the genesis is a true story....

selectmytutor

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 05:43 am
@Cyracuz,
I believe that god exist.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 08:55 am
@Cyracuz,
Genesis from Torah is just a rewrite of the Epic of Gilgamesh. Can actually google and read it for yourself and see the similarities.

If you don't understand how Judaism came to be, and that there were religions extant prior to Judaism, nothing in Judaism will make sense.

Religions all build upon the previous ones. Babylonian religion begat Judaism, Judaism begat Christianity, Christianity begat Islam, etc. They don't spring into existence from nothing. And the whole history of religions goes back hundreds of thousands of years. Unfortunately, writing only goes back maybe 10,000 years so we only have a written version for some of them going back to the invention of writing. Orior to that though we have religious items if not holy texts. Such implments have been unearthed in Africa dated to 65,000 years old.
neologist

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 04:26 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
HesDeltanCaptain wrote:
Genesis from Torah is just a rewrite of the Epic of Gilgamesh. Can actually google and read it for yourself and see the similarities.
Moses penned Genesis in the 16th century B.C.E. That does not mean the flood event came after Gilgamesh. In fact, the book of Genesis claims an account for every year from the creation of Adam. Gilgamesh has no connection to any ongiong history.
0 Replies

Amoh5

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 08:05 pm
@Cyracuz,
I think we are trying to understand the so-called myths and lengends of the Jewish people. Every human culture in the world has a genesis story from Europe to Africa all over the world. Sometimes the characters in myths and lengends are actual people that did exist. But mythical connotations have been applied to these characters to make the story more enchanting and entertaining. So I think one needs to know which parts of the story are literal and which parts are not. A non-literalist modern day person might accuse these ancestral storytellers to be iiars. But thousands of years ago when there were no movies and movie special effects magic, storytellers had to be creative and create their own special effects which I think was using mythical connotations. I don't think our storytelling ancestors were liars, I just think we may be interpreting them wrong.
0 Replies

lahunken61

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 12:58 pm
@Cyracuz,
Do you believe in energy? There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is the conformation of energy. This conformation, differentiation, of energy is in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind, in the absolute density of the one substance, energy. Differentiation causes consciousness, so that, in turn, the matrix of energy is thusly differentiated and therefore energy is conscious, and better known as God.

"In Him we live, move, and have our being". God was called "Him" perhaps due to the ancient Israelite assignment of authority to males, or, the fact that energy is seen as active. Such "positive" attributes were attributed to males due to the fact that such was the male viewpoint. Like polarities repel and cause "positive" (like the confrontation of solid "posited" objects) effects.

In actuality, counterclockwise circuits are male, and clockwise circuits are female. These are the real polarities. Even the tiniest subatomic particles are made of closed circuits. The magnetic fluxes of the iron in the cytochromes of all male cells are counterclockwise, and in females, clockwise. Some of us can see the repulsion of like polarities as bright white light, from repelling the magnetic fluxes in the cytochromes of the cells of the optic nerves.

Opposite polarities, circuits confluent to ours, are seen as peaceful darkness ("the thick darkness where God is") in which we can experience moments of the satisfaction of all desires, known in the East as "nirvana'. Everything is running down, or stressed up by that which is running down; all pushing into ultimate confluency and peace.

The consciousness of energy is infinite and eternal. If we were energy we would never sleep. We are only information, each a closed circuit, alpha code information. Energy creating eternally is a consequence of theophysiology. The infinitessimal point nothingness, . , is rastered by time into timespace, U, which being one, exerts its oneness in one direction, /, which stirs closed circuitry, O, which all going the same way, vO^XvO^, repels, X, forcing confluency, =, which allows undfferentiation, and it starts all over again.

But, by the Second Law of Thermodynamics, the exact same circuits never differentiate again. The smallest thing is Planck's volume. The same Planck's volumes never reassemble again into the same closed circuit, but each proceeds out toward infinity, by circuits through circuits of the infinite continuum.

There is a psudo-scientist trying to prove a proposed law of the conservation of information to enforce Plato's belief in "immortality of the soul", but, fortunately, he has failed miserably. Those who have a wish for immortality actually seek to have continued satisfactions, but, all satisfactions are only moments of more undifferentiation. Pains are times of acute differentiation. All reliefs, pleasures, are moments of more undifferentiation of the closed circuit we call "I".

But, so many people cried for immortality that God incarnated as Jesus Christ to give directions on how to become immortal. But, actions bring reactions that return with equal worth. That which we cause is on the way back by the ultimate closed circuitry; which is called "karma" in the East.

Fire world? The fifth dimension has been defined as that direction through variously bent timespaces. In the direction of timespaces with pi values less than 3.14159265..., globally bent timespace, there are faster and faster polarity cancellation rates. Fire is a very fast polarity cancellation rate. But there, undifferentiation with the opposite polarity is much more probable, differentiation back into nonexistence, "nirvana". In the East, this world has been called "dharmaloka", where "nirvana" is most easily attainable,

We know that that with a fast velocity has a field of globally bent timespace around it. In mechanics, power is force times velocity; in electricity power is voltage times current, and, in thermodynamics power is temperature times entropy production rate. The entropy of the universe is the proportion of photons to nucleons, therefore, entropy is an extent of polarity cancellation, therefore, entropy production rate is polarity cancellation rate. The Philadelphia Experiment, which was actually accomplished, showed that there was no gravitational component with the electrical analogue.

There is no gravitational component with the thermodynamic analogue, which is so easy that any free person can do it. Gravity itself bends timespace globally. Timespaces with pi values higher than 3.14159265... are miserable, and called "saddle" timespace due to its geometry being parabolichyperboloidal. As unbearable as it is, "saddle" timespace is not the place originally called "Hell". Fire is impossible there. And, it has been called "bound astral light"; whereas, globally bent timespace is called "quickened astral light".

Now we know where it's at; and can figure the reasons for all the lies to keep power and wealth in the hands of the authors of these lies. Also, for every possibility there is a probability timeline sideways in time, which could be called the "sixth dimension". If more that fifty percent of your brain believes anything possible, that strong thought will draw you to the probability timeline where it is reality.

And, that which wakes up the brain makes your mind more powerful to draw you to the probability timelines where your thoughts are reality. With between thirty and forty percent brain use everything you write will become your reality. And, between forty and fifty percent brain use everything you say will become your reality." If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it will be moved". You go to the probability timeline where the mountain is elsewhere.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 02:30 pm
What we are experiencing here is a failure to hallucinate.
lahunken61

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:08 pm
@neologist,
It's easy, and free, to hallucinate. Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD.
Gheorghe Rakoczy, better known as
St. Germain, used a Cartesian coordinate system to illustrate what is
"in", and what is "formless".
The X axis represents polarities separated. The Y axis represents
polarities united and cancelled out.
At the arch defined by the diameter from the origin, 0, X to Y =
3.14159265... you have flat timespace. Within this arch going in toward
the origin you have timespaces with values less than 3.14159265...
By leaving the rigid (ting) orthogonality (chen) of flat timespace
matter gets more more tenuous, a tenuousity indistinguishable from that
which is called spirit.
Also, along that vector, the mind gets more and more powerful to
materialize its visualizations.
In flat timespace you have to earn what you get.
In, toward the origin a little, a ritual will get you what you want. In
further, a symbol will get you what you want. In still further, just
writing what you want will get it. In further than that, saying what you
want will get it. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to
this mountain move, it shall be moved". You go to the timeline where the
mountain is elsewhere.
So, you can see that going in along the fifth dimension, defined by Dr.
Lisa Randall, professor of quantum physics at Harvard University,
defined for the gravitational analogue, you get your power by having it
easier to move to the resonant timeline of your ideation, along the
sixth dimension, defined by the quantum physicist, Dr. Hugh Everett.
In a little more and your visualizations will all manifest. And, in
still more, and every thought will manifest as your reality. I don't
know about you, but, I cannot control all my thoughts. And I can be
pessimistic. I don't like to use the word "negative". Many scientific
negatives are very good, and visa versa, many scientific positives are
very bad.
The power of the mind is will times imagination, just as sure as, power
in mechanics is force times velocity, power in electricity is voltage
times current, and power in thermodynamics is temperature times entropy
production rate, EPR.
We get "in" the easiest by EPR. In Dr. Stanislav Grof's holotropic
breathing sessions (see Edit [Moderator]: Link removed ) assistants are
absolutely required to have experienced and safely handled holotropic
breathing themselves.
Why? When a client goes "in" by holotropic breathing, or any other
method of vagal stimulation, he brings all those near him in with him.
This is the secret of sacrifice.
Originally, sacrifice wasn't giving up something you like. It was more
like "Eight Millimeter", but, watch your Karma, it's unethical.
Soviet anthropologists defined this vagal stimulation to be the real
witchcraft. Wiccans doing rituals isn't real witchcraft.
Soviet anthropologists defined sorcery to be probability manipulations.
Rituals can be sorcery.
If we create our own fast EPR situation it will create the same field as
the person deep into holotropic breathing. EPR is identical with
polarity cancellation rate.
Take a good conductive electrolyte, to allow opposite polarities to
cancel out fast. Salt & vinegar in which copper has been dissolved to
produce a highly conductive copper acetate solution is easiest. A
lantern battery, used as like electroplating set up, will dissolve the
copper fast.
Sex magick. Mix your opposite polarities in the solution. And, it is
absolutely antiseptic. Authoritarians complained that the sex magick as
describes in Frater Achad's (Stanfield Jone's) "The Secrets of the
G.'.B.'.G.'." was a public health hazard.
I haven't even been able to find anything about the book on the
internet. I bought the book from Llewellyn in 1969. Even that Llewellyn
is gone. Chester-Kent took it over, and Isaac Bonawitz was fired for
publishing my material.
Such a brew is alchemy. It is harmful if taken internally. Bottle it,
and it will work for you, even if you are a thousand miles away from it.
Don't worry, the polarities wont be used up. The polarities are
continually teleported to the bottle by probability transduction
teleportation.
Once you pass within the pi value of two, all quantumly entangled is
transduced into probability, which ranges from lightspeed to instant at
the origin, the core, the heart. Notice, the 61st Kang Xi radical is
heart, the Cantonese for heart is "sin".
The 160th radical, which is crime, and criminal, is "sin" in Cantonese.
The name Cain in Hebrew is Qop Yod Nun = 160. The Kang Xi radicals and
the Hebrew kaballah dove tail.
The participants of this mixture (called a "shekina") are quantumly
entangled with the shekina and with each other. It is said there is a
birth here, the Magickal Child. It is a group spirit, demon in Greek,
whose nature is determined by the thoughts at its conception. Make a
wish.
But, it tends to get more and more powerful as its "polarities", come
together, and also, its conductivity increases. I have seen the thing
rotate inside by itself, like in the movie "Prince of Darkness", were
the phenomena was implemented by a big shekina in the basement of a
church. That guy who played the part of Eg Chen in "Big Trouble in
Little China" starred in the movie.
It was also the bluish green liquid that levitated out of the bottle in
"Bram Stoker's Dracula". It was also levitating out of that big jar,
dripping up to the ceiling, in "Prince of Darkness" also.
When it reaches that degree you will find it easy to manifest your mind.
The subconscious mind gets the greatest power first. When my shekina
reached that degree, every enemy I ever had was dead in a week. I didn't
even think of them. My subconscious mind did it.
Monsters from the subconscious mind, called the "id" in "The Forbidden
Planet". I used to teach my students with videos. I used to fashion my
spirit guides after movie characters. Watch out, they incarnate fallen
angels. When I became a Christian I had them all spiritually washed out
by "deliverence" sessions.
Certainly, the legends of magick lamps with geniis in them were
references to these shekinas. Fire is a fast polarity cancellation rate.
Fire is love. There is no light without polarity cancellation.
The polarities that cancel in light bulbs and candles have been
conspicuously ignored by the "system", just like there was no blueberry
candy commonly sold before this century.
To discover secrets, take universal sets, compare them, and see what's
missing. There are so many ways to get in trouble beyond written laws.
Gomory is not written in the Bible. It must be alright.
In the Goetia there are 72 demons. They are real group spirits. Raum is
the group spirit of Nazi Germany. Notice I said is. Watch out he's still
around. Vassago is the group spirit of the Mafia.
But, Gomory is the only "female" spirit in the Goetia. Stimulating the
vishuddha chakra tends to produce estrogen production. But, a Double Y
is a Double Y.
All Cro Magnon males were found to be Double Y's. They were called
Anakim by their proclivity to profane the sacred mysteries.
Initiation is Hannaka in Hebrew, related to Qanak, Enoch, and the Anak
in Anakim. Homo Sapien orders of knighthood were able to identify Cro
Magnon men by their proclivities. Now the DNA can be easily read, and
female Cro Magnons are now found.
It has been complained that these writings are too complicated. Just
Google what you don't understand. There are somethings that are even
censored from Google. And, the technicalities are to prove the facts.
0 Replies

lahunken61

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 03:12 pm
There are two things in the universe: energy, and information; and, information is the conformation of energy. That conformation must be in differentiated closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind in the one substance, energy. Enough differentiation causes consciousness so that, in turn, the matrix of energy is thereby differentiated and therefore conscious.
It was found that in outer space there are automatic differentiations wherever there is enough nothingness, for, the infinitesimal point nothingness, . , is rastered by time into timespace, U , which exerts its oneness in one direction, /, stirring closed circuitry, O, that all going the same way, vO^XvO^, repels, X, forcing confluency, =, back into undifferentiation.
The force of stirring, /, is different on either side of a circuit in this process due to the value of pi going from zero to higher values, and thereby there is a different amount of force on either side of the circuit thereby allowing the circuit to circulate.
The friction is caused by the Planck's volumes. Nothing can be smaller than Planck's volume. The infinitesimal point nothingness is absolute nothingness, nothing. As said "nothing" can be smaller than Planck's volume.
This process is eternal, therefore, energy is eternally conscious, and has been called God.
0 Replies