Pedophiles in the civil rights struggle to have sex with kids

OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Dec, 2009 09:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

You will have the same readers in either case.
Perhaps he thought (thawt) that some folks
might miss one thread or the other.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Dec, 2009 09:53 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I'm taking the liberty to copy and paste comments that I just posted in another topic. Please excuse me if this is not according to the A2K rules.

My comments really are addressed to all readers of this topic. Perhaps I don't need to say this; but I will, anyway. The impact of sexual abuse in the lives of children is devastating. Their lives as adults are adversely affected. I have seen this personally in the lives of individuals I've known over the years.

My former best friend was married to an incest victim. (Incest truly is a special case of pedophilia.) His now ex-wife was repeatedly raped by her maternal grandfather, starting when she was about five. (Incidentally, the monster had victimized his daughter, my friend's future mother-in-law, when she was a very young girl.) When the young daughter of my friend and his wife reached that age, my friend's wife (the mother of the young girl) started undergoing a process of mental deterioration, experiencing flashbacks of assaults by her grandfather. As I indicated, my friend and his wife eventually got a divorce. The evil of her grandfather (who had passed away by this time) lived on after him, reaching beyond the grave to hurt his great-granddaughter (who, of course, was devasted by her parents' divorce) whom he did not live long enough to see and even me when I lost my best friend, as an indirect result of this tragedy.

Another friend of mine had to be incarcerated in a mental institution when he suffered a nervous breakdown in 1966 (if I remember correctly) at the age of 17. He had been terrorized by friends of drug-dealing "jocks" at his high school, whom he had reported to the police when they tried to get him to take drugs. While he was in the mental institution, not only was he beaten by interns; but also he was raped by a pedophile, a muscular man in his 40s. My friend never received treatment for his abuse, because at the time this crime was committed, it was believed that men never got raped.
True, but thay got sodomized.

wmwcjr wrote:
Today he still has nightmares and suffers from post traumatic stress syndrome.
There r ways of overcoming that; e.g., I saw this on TV:
A psychologist was treating 2 people with painful thoughts
so severe that thay were both considering suicide.
(A woman had been raped, and a guy had bad memories of combat.)

The psychologist did the following
to each of them:
thay each thought of what was bothering them,
while the doctor moved his fist (or another object)
from their hi left field of vu,
diagonally down to their low right (from the patient's perspective).
As thay continued to think of the painful ideas,
he kept moving his fist diagonally, as aforesaid.

Thay both reported, individually,
that thay had relief from each of their respective emotional miseries.

wmwcjr wrote:
He has never been married. He is a 58-year-old virgin because the sexual assault traumatized him
so badly that he was left without any sexual urge at all.

In a fair and logical world, pedophiles would be SHOT without mercy. Just my opinion.
I have always supported capital punishment. It has been applied in some jurisdictions for rape.
I think that 's reasonable for actual violent rape,
but I think we need a precise definition of "pedophile" (which means child lover)
before we begin killing people for that.

If it means forcible rape, then its OK with me.
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:17 am
@msolga,
I think the civil rights struggle part came about initially on the good side of things, that was that people who had had rough childhoods in particular had not quite grasped the overall importance of the anti pedophile advocates, given the people involved in 'crimes' had discovered in their lives, 'you just get on with life after the fact'.

I thumb up your post but reserve that opinion, since the torture and further violation of those particular criminals is wrong, yet they repeatedly break the rules and I cease to be so forgiving, which unfortunately it has been proven to me I am wrong for sometimes, though that is how it must be.

The 'civil rights' movement is supposed to have a cap, it is not supposed to be forwarding the underage sex motion at all, in my opinion.

"@dlowan,
But it is so preverse (& depressing) that that the issue is presented as a "civil rights struggle".
I find that mind boggling."
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:19 am
@Sglass,
Well, you may be right, though what I know about this makes you fundamentally wrong in some cases. Hell is not 'buying a lollypop after an itchy sore affair... '
Hell is screaming at your enemy as he tears you and yours to bits.
Imagine if you used your prostate a total of 20 times yourself and only once in the sense implied here, that time even, maybe not even with a naked 'underage girl'.. We find these guys with prostates which do not function any-more at age 20. (read into that what you will).

We recently ran a study on one fitting that exact description, we isolated his brain functions and performed 'unethical and non-sanctioned' testing, we stripped him piece by piece apart, the conclusions we came to, even during the first 5 years, which were designed to be 'unrelated' to his mind, and no implication of any knowledge of the 'crime' he had mostly abandoned as worth remembering (during that time) was mentioned or implied... We came to the conclusion, that we could only get his actions to be repeated with direct external input to one or more contributing factors, which also required 'the onus' to be requesting the act, to his mind.

Also worth mentioning, is that a damaged prostate, which no longer chemically reacts to the subjects desires, can be electromagnetically triggered to repeat its old functions.

And just what should be the age of consent viz a viz pedophile thinking?

A family member was married to a pedophile. We all thought it was appropo when he died of prostate cancer.

nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:40 am
@nothingtodo,
We rarely state this, since 'daddy long cage' gets hope in the wrong area.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:57 am
@OmSigDAVID,
With regards your capital punishment.
The 100% guaranteed truth... Is that if they won, with 'sex with kids, is just how it is'.

In that event, the world accepting that and moving along... The occasional brutality which occurs, creates paranoia to such levels that all manner of people, including the general public result in being tied to chairs intermittently for 'the question' which amounts to 'is it safe?' .. 'Do you know the world is wrong?' ... or variations thereof, by parties worried that their world is setting about to turn on them for their crimes or their future crimes.. The rabbithole does not end at acceptance, we have proven so in closed studies which you will never have revealed to you in documented, signed and over watched form.

As you can imagine, all testers and subjects are displaced by any government in the 1st world order. Blind eye at phase 1 or not.

Meaning many, even upon the mere presentation of all this, demand capital punishment from the start of their allowance to the knowledge attained thus far. I am talking about the subjects and the staff. It takes years of settling back down, that the world seems to be ignoring the truth.
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:14 pm
@nothingtodo,
With regards to screaming... We removed all capability of long term pain memory from the subject in question, he knew who we were but brain activity indicated he no-longer knew what we had done, we still could not make him violate children.

If we lie about that, the whole project fails to be relevant, hence some of the team members with different ideas about the 'worth' of children, attempt counters, they would rather you believe I lie.

You will not get perfection from anyone who has this life, you will only get the irritatingly 'amusing to you' truth. Amusing you say, because I admit that I am a criminal. YOU THINK THAT MATTERS NOW? A LIFE'S WORK IS CONCLUDED.
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:33 pm
@nothingtodo,
Counters that the enemy use include the following: (we argued midst the testing for years)

"Of course he doesn't violate children, his prostate doesn't work properly."

The rebuttle:

He has nothing else, we are going to end him and he knows it, he even requests it, all he has to do is that, but he sees it would ruin the world.... In short that means he had no malice towards children and only did anything if they asked him to, to his mind, plus his prostate works slightly still, and the enjoyment he gains would be mental if thats 'who he was'.. remember we have stripped him apart, there is nothing but 'today' to him and a team of evil researchers probing and offering him fun.

He also accepted sex with women volunteers, though only at their request that he should. You may find that ridiculous, but you are at fault!, if only for the fact he still states what he did state when we began. He accepted that, because 'thats what they wanted' .. despite his abstinence failure at that juncture, he never saw it as a break in his mental attitude to give others what they wanted.
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:45 pm
@nothingtodo,
Furthermore, we acquired a trust of the subjects unyielding representation of the facts of his past, which remained the same, entirely, particularly due to the repetitive questions, which came about eventually from us. Despite the rest of 'himself' gradually fell away.. The point is, nothing, from himself alone, untouched at the start, with the prettiest girls we could find (in the test zone within community) alone with him, or later the horrors bestowed upon him causing anger, ever made him try to have sex with a participant not attempting to touch him in a way which could be perceived as request for sexual action.

Our test was not ever flawed, we followed every 'blinding' procedure in logical order
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:52 pm
@nothingtodo,
The world wishes to look for traits beyond the truth, which would in fact prove who one of these subjects is to you, the fact is, the subject has choice and can rebuild his life to be a robotic synthesis of any other form of humanity if he chooses.. All that prevents this, is his desire to not be as they are.... He prefers far fetched and fantastic thoughts and personas, though has proven to us he can be normal, excepting the occasional humorous outburst, when "people are just people".
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:54 pm
@nothingtodo,
"Though they do build dollhouse"

That aside, the truth above stands.
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 01:00 pm
@nothingtodo,
Oh and the sodomy and violence we arranged against him, only inspired his hate against us, he forgave the other men, after a stern talking to was permitted to be given that direction from him.

Though in light of "the worlds fucked" as a thought, he would contemplate murder.

To which he reasons that, the ages past, or if you prefer, the decades past, reverberate the same actions upon guilty, innocent, boy and man alike.. whoever is which persona... Non violence and non-aggression fails to halt it, a new found peace with the people he thought were assholes exists, in his mind, even when they are mal intented... This is your son? will you teach him right from wrong? or will you wait til we or our lessers strip him to be a prisoner of only minor error?
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 01:21 pm
@nothingtodo,
If you believe this result is correct, then initiate chemical lobotomy from day one of 'minor error' being noticed.

There was no change in attitude through all this... Nothing is different.. But rather than be stripped apart slowly, he would prefer that you wipe to 'zero memory' any boy involved and rebuild them from there as innocent guaranteed.

LSD is not sufficient for this task, you require alternate chemicals of complete phasing to 'birth state' to be happy with the outcome.
At which time they will begin to learn....

"IF SHE WANTS IT, ITS OK"

"THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE AGES. I DO NOT WANT TO BE IGNORED AS FUNNY MIDST THIS TIMEHOLE IN THE WORLD".
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Tue 18 Dec, 2012 08:01 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Hell to the no! All pedophiles should be sterilized and put either in prison or in an institution.
mmo02old1

Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:07 pm
@Robert Gentel,
This stuff just makes my skin crawl!
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:32 am
@IsmailaGodHasHeard,
So why then sterilize them you moron?

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?

TODAY WE WATCH YOU, FUNNY BOY!
0 Replies