USB flash drives are not just for storing and transferring data these days. Many people have come up with various creative ways to use USB drives for any purpose
. One of which is for promoting their business, organization, products and many others.
Check out these cool ideas on how you can use custom USB drives to help you with your promotions.
• Show People What You Are About
• If you own a new business and what other people to know more
about it, you can upload some videos, photos or perhaps a PowerPoint presentation showcasing your products or services and what your business has to offer.
• In case you would be publishing a new eBook or an online program for certain subjects or courses, you can upload brief introduction on what your book or program would be containing and why they should avail of it. You can also use this strategy for upcoming an upcoming movie or short film.
• You can store your resume and work samples in some smartly designed USB drives to give your potential clients or companies you want to work in. This would create a better impression for you. You could also add your business card and links to your website and other works if you have any.
• Use In Trade Shows And / Or Expos
• People who would attend trade shows and expos would not easily forget you or your organization when you give them USB flash drives with your logo as the design on the casing. Since a USB is a very useful thing that everybody uses almost every day, they would be reminded of you whenever they use it.
• You might also want to upload digital coupons of your business products or services that they could print when they need them in the future.
• For Your Lectures Or Speeches
• Have your speech uploaded on the USB flash drives and distribute them after a seminar, for example. The attendees could listen to it again whenever they want to. They could also share it to those who weren’t able to join.
• Students do not have to busy themselves recording or taking down notes during your lecture if you give them a copy of the whole lecture in a USB flash drive. It would help them concentrate more on what you are saying.
• If you own a restaurant or catering services, you can upload your menu and other services you offer to the flash drives. Your customers and potential clients do not have to go to the site just to see what you can cook for them.
• For traveling agencies, you can put in maps, tourist destinations and other details about certain places. A USB can be a fast and easy way for them to get information about many locations. Travellers can click for source
of directions or other important info they would need.
• Schools, hospitals and other industries can also upload some guides on their courses, programs, medical services and available tests among others.