Now let's see what are different types of backlinks?
There are basically two different types of backlinks one is "dofollow" and another is "nofollow".
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks which are followed by search engine crawlers when they crawl your site. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, when they crawl a "dofollow" link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which helps in indexing your site faster. It provides you with traffic as well as help in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks which contains a "nofollow" tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting 'view source', then use ctrl+f to find rel="nofollow". You will see many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links and here you can buy backlinks
. These links also provides you with good traffic but not beneficial for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links in your site with a "nofollow" tag.
Now let's discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media and bookmarking site's are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved as good for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed as the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just go to different sites or blogs which offers 'Guest post
'. Write for them which in turn provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting is the easiest way for getting good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs related to your niche. Definitely they provide you with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog to different blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Participate in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it's done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way getting good backlinks, answers question related to your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to different article site such as ezinearticles.
If you are following these methods, definitely you are going to build some good quality back links.