Nail art is, well, the art of designing the fingernails and toenails with nail polish and other embellishments. It's very popular around the world, and you can go to salon or spa that offers such services just to try it out. On the other hand, if you're the creative type, you can get a nail tech certification to learn how to create beautiful nail art designs or watch tutorial videos online.
Nail art looks pretty on long nails. Nevertheless, if you are among the unlucky ones who seem to have a hard time growing beautiful, long nails, there are also designs that can make your short nails really cute. In fact, if you are just starting, having short nails is the best canvas that you can have. All you need is a simple nail design to be able to confidently flaunt your beautiful hands and nails.
Who knows, you might be able to offer your nail art services to other women once you get the hang of it. In addition, if you get the certification mentioned above, you could put up your own shop and specialize on nail arts. Armed with the right tools and knowledge, you could be earning a medical esthetician salary, which is around $16.10 per hour or $40,851 each year!
Here are two ideas to help you get started:
For both designs, you'll need:
• Two contrasting colors of nail paints
• A slender paint brush
• A toothpick
• Optional nail glue
• Some fancy rhinestones you really like
• A colorless polish for a top coat
Nail Art 1: Here is a very simple nail art for beginners who have short nails. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Paint the nails with the chosen base color. Be sure to apply two coats and wait until it dries completely.
2. Create small dots with the use of a paint brush; use the other color. Do this along the left side of the nail in a curved shape.
3. Use a toothpick in placing rhinestones on the dots. Do this while the pain is still wet. After that, let it dry.
4. Finish the nail art with a clear coat. For a long-lasting nail art design, this step must never be skipped.
Nail Art 2: To do this second nail art design, which is a flower design, you also need to put together the same nail art materials as the above design.
1. Color the nails with any chosen nail pain; dark colors are recommended. Put two coats and be sure it dries completely before moving on the next step.
2. Add the rhinestones. Once the nail paint dries, dip the toothpick in glue. If glue is not obtainable, use nail polish instead. Pick one rhinestone and put it in the center of the nail. Let it dry thoroughly and let it sit on the nail. Repeat this with all the nails.
3. Apply the other nail paint using the brush. Place five dots around the stone to create an image of a flower.
Even though doing nail art on short nails is hard, practice can help. You can know more
about creating nail art designs by enrolling in the right school.
It doesn't require many years of schooling to be an expert in nail art designs. You can go to a trade school
and learn it, as well as other beauty treatments. Before you know it, you can have your own beauty spa that caters to women like you who love making themselves look and feel good.