Our Kylie Cub Graduates High School Today....

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:02 am
we are very proud of her of course... she'll take the summer to hang out and then start college in the fall... she wants to be a flight attendant for awhile and then enter the hospitality industry... there's a certain rhythm to that... she's a beautiful and intelligent young person also stubborn, opinionated, resourceful and impatient with fools.... as are all our cubs....there's a rhythm to that as well :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 255 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:05 am
Congratulations. Tis a proud moment indeed.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:07 am
Well done, Kylie! Have fun this summer and good luck with your future plans.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:12 am
when a cub reaches a certain age and particular accomplishments you can almost hear the click as the gears shift in your role as a parent. It's a moment of pride but also a little bittersweet if I may, as I do on the rare occasion be serious and sentimental.

she was a 2.5 lb. pre mature baby and always the quiet one. Over the last year she and I have had a lot of arguments and cold moments between us because we both are stubborn and unbending, but gosh do I love her. I have seen her assimilate and put into practice things she's learned from me whether she knows it or not and that can be both prideful and painful. :wink:

Anyway, I'm very proud of her and wish her happiness and fullfillment.

Oh yeah, and she went out and registered to vote immediately after turning 18. As a democrat. Very Happy
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:27 am
Congratulations to Kylie.

Nigel, my youngest, graduated this year too. Bittersweet, indeed.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:32 am
Yeah bear! and yeah bear cub!

What do we think of Kylie?
she's allright shes all right,
she a bit flat chested but shes aaaaallll right.
Bears in the long grass
Root root.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 10:03 am
Congratulations to Kylie, and Family. A Day to Remember...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Our Kylie Cub Graduates High School Today....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.55 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 03:14:06