If I bought a new outfit....

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:14 pm
would you tell me if it made my butt look big?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 535 • Replies: 10
No top replies

TTH

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:19 pm
If you asked me, yes I would give you my honest opinion.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:26 pm
I would tell you that at the store, or in the dressing room, if we were shopping together. That would be privately keeping a friend from making a mistake. But not after you bought it and were wearing it. Then it would be rude, as though I were criticizing your taste.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 03:56 am
You're a puppy dog. Doesn't your tail cover your butt?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:37 pm
Yeah, us girlfriends are there for each other, we believe in being honest but not hurtful. What would a guy say though.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 10:14 pm
Personally, I have a partiality for those, of the feminine sect, who possess a generous amount of corpulent tissue in the gluteus maximus region; which by all accounts would be considered above and beyond average. I also find that I am unable to deceive nor distort, falsify nor fabricate, or in any way be coerced to perjure myself on said matter.

In other words

I like big butts and I can not lie...
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 02:46 am
Sorry, I would tell you, too, if you asked me!
Even after you already bought the outfit!

I'd keep my mouth shut though if you did not ask me, even if I thought your behind looked like a gothic church!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:20 am
martybarker wrote:
Yeah, us girlfriends are there for each other, we believe in being honest but not hurtful. What would a guy say though.

I like the way you said that (the girlfriend part) and could not agree more.
I realize you want a guy's opinion and I am not a guy.

I know this is "off topic" but I did not mean to give you the impression I would ever post anyone's real name. That would be hurtful and I would not do that.

continue please
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:33 am
No, I would never tell you your butt looked fat in anything because I just wouldn't have the heart to hurt you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:35 am
I would tell you in perfect honesty that the outfit did not make your butt look big.... everyone knows it's the sense of sight that does that.....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:51 pm
Awwwww, the softer side of Bear
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If I bought a new outfit....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 05:31:49