How do you light incense?

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:35 pm
Well, how do you light it? I feel stupid for asking but i set a little accidental fire which aint good.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 632 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:42 pm
There are different types. If you're talking the long stick type, you just light the tip (not the wood part) and let just the tip burn for a few seconds before you blow out the flame. It'll stay lit and burn like a ciggarette until it's gone.

Do you have an incense holder to hold it?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:43 pm
If you're talking about another type, let me know and UI'll do my best to give you instructions on those too.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 05:01 pm
I've found fire works most of the time.

Fill a small bowl with sand. For incense pressed into a cone, etc., just hold the tip to the flame and blow out the flame. Set the incense in the center of the sand and that's it. Light stick incense as Montana described and then put the wooden end down into the sand holding the incense upright.

Why spend money on something fancy, when sand is free?

With stick incense, turn off the lights and wave the stick about to stink up the room and put on your own light show. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 05:07 pm
I've got the beach right across the street and I never even thought about using sand in a bowl.

Great suggestion Asher and thanks for the tip :-D
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 07:55 pm
Montana wrote:
There are different types. If you're talking the long stick type, you just light the tip (not the wood part) and let just the tip burn for a few seconds before you blow out the flame. It'll stay lit and burn like a ciggarette until it's gone.

Do you have an incense holder to hold it?

Yes i got it. Thanks!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:23 pm
anytime :-D
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:30 pm
Well, thank god we cleared that up. Now can someone tell me how to light a fart?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:00 pm
Oh damn! You had to go and post after I deleted my last post. I was gonna say something else.

Damn!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:02 pm
My cousin caught his pants on fire once after doing that. Funny, I never saw him do it again after that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you light incense?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 02:48:50