These Shoes?

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:37 am
My mom's birthday is coming up in a few weeks- She's been looking for shoes that are stylish, but that she can wear around often without her feet hurting.

What does everyone think of these?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/KristinMontalbano/ESRIKKI-1.jpg

They're from Easy Spirit, and since wedges are so "in" now, they might be just the thing- cute? Good gift?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 715 • Replies: 9
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 11:11 am
personally, shoes like that make me hobble, because of the wedge, but I guess you know your own mother better than I do.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 11:18 am
Depends on your mom - if she is young or young at heart I think she will like them.

I like them for myself.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:11 pm
Buying shoes for someone else is so dicey. Can you return them if, for whatever reason, they don't fit her?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:11 pm
I don't think shoes are a good gift to get someone, unless they are there to try them on and decide how they feel.

Who knows by looking at them if they will hurt or not.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:41 pm
Those are pretty high heels, wedge notwithstanding. They don't look that comfortable. (Better than some, worse than many.)

How about a nice card in the shape of a shoe, a gift card to a store you know she likes, and an offer to go shopping with her?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:57 pm
sozobe wrote:
Those are pretty high heels, wedge notwithstanding. They don't look that comfortable. (Better than some, worse than many.)

How about a nice card in the shape of a shoe, a gift card to a store you know she likes, and an offer to go shopping with her?

Now I would like that! Time spent with the special person as well.
0 Replies

strawberry333

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:56 am
Linkat wrote:
sozobe wrote:

Now I would like that! Time spent with the special person as well.

I actually have a pair, and love them- and I can wear them around for days, which is what made me think of them for her. I think you're right though, taking her shopping would be more fun - maybe I'll take her for a pedicure first, and then stop at Easy Spirit, so she can pick out the pair she likes best- that way we can hang out and make a day out of it!

Now why didn't I think of that?!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:58 am
You just did! :-)

Sounds great to me.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 10:36 am
Me too.

What wouldn't I give for one more day to hang out with my mother.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » These Shoes?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:12:34