Help Guys- Gift For My Boyfriend

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 05:47 pm
His birthday is on Tuesday and I feel like guys are hard to shop for! I originally wanted to plan a weekend, but unfortunately do not have the funds! Thoughts? I'm going to head over to Lord and Taylor after work tomorrow, so I'm sure something will jump out at me, but would love some ideas- what's the best gift you've recieved from a significant other?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 618 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 06:12 pm
Age?
Interests?
Likes/Dislikes?
Geographic location?
Personality?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:19 am
Since we get so little opportunity to be alone together (married with kids), I like to give something where we can spend time together - also something that he wouldn't normally pay for himself - this depends on how much you are willing to spend.

My hubby is a huge country western fan (me not so much). He saw that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were touring together and mentioned it. I know he would love to go. When I went on the website to buy tickets, I saw they had an auction sort of thing. You make a bid and you can get tickets close up. I figured what the heck I'll give it shot - I was one of the higher bidders and did get the tickets. I haven't given them to him yet (they are father's day gift) - but I enjoy giving him something he wouldn't pay extra for and time to spend together for something he enjoys even though I am not a fan.
0 Replies

strawberry333

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:30 am
Thanks Linkat- I love that idea! I was so bad this year, I completely waited until the last minute- which is too bad because I would've loved to do something like that, but didn't give myself enough time to research it.

I ended up getting him a watch, which he needed, and loved- but it wasn't as fun of a gift to plan/pick out, you know?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:40 am
I'll glad he liked it. Time is also a huge consideration as sometimes you just don't have it. I was lucky, I knew about the concert and simply logged on the website - it didn't require much time and I know he will love it (once we give it to him). The hard part is keeping it a secret for over a month.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help Guys- Gift For My Boyfriend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:22:54