• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 662 • Replies: 13
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 07:47 am
Mother's day gifts from my son
My son installed a beautiful Moen spray faucet in my kitchen sink yesterday. He also installed instant heat on my new 50 gallon water heater that he installed two weeks ago. Now I have instant hot water and a new faucet. This will help to conserve water as the drought continues.

What a lovely mother's day present.

BBB

Faucet:
http://www.moen.com/browsecatalog/productcatalog/product_suites_listing.cfm?suiteRefno=64

Why tankless instantant hot water:
http://www.hometips.com/help/tan1.html
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:04 am
This morning squinney rose to a card and a special coffee mug to put on her desk at work that says "Career Goals... more perks, less jerks". I think she liked it.

My mother is long gone.... that's how I could afford the extravagant gift for squinney Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:08 am
Happy Mothers Day, all you mothers.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:49 am
Thanks!

My stepdaughter stationed in Kuwait sent a funny ecard. She's still a bit twisted on the time and called yesterday, thinking that it was Sunday here. Hopefully, when she calls back today, her brother will be here preparing dinner for me. Very Happy

And my Godson phoned earlier with MD wishes as well. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the attention but, it feels good.

Happy Mothers Day to all.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:55 am
I thought muchly about phoning my mum today but my father never allows my mum to answer the phone (he's the man of the family) so i won't call, sad really.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:57 am
you probably never really liked her anyway right dys?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 09:08 am
Thank you! (depending on the time zone) Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:47 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I thought muchly about phoning my mum today but my father never allows my mum to answer the phone (he's the man of the family) so i won't call, sad really.

Both of your parents are still alive? My father's been gone for 17 years, my mother for 10.

Why don't you call anyway? When he answers, just ask him to put her on the line. Don't tell me he doesn't "allow" her to use the phone???
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:49 pm
Eva wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Both of your parents are still alive? My father's been gone for 17 years, my mother for 10.

Why don't you call anyway? When he answers, just ask him to put her on the line. Don't tell me he doesn't "allow" her to use the phone???
It's an issue not yet resolved.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 05:51 pm
(Whoa.)

Is she allowed to receive mail? Could you send flowers?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 10:21 pm
My kids had breakfast waiting for me this morning at the living room coffee table. I run while they're still in bed. I picked up the piece of toast and my daughter said"Hey, wait a minute, how many pieces of toast are there?" and naughty Marty was behind the coach munching on the missing piece of toast.
They are so thoughtful, had a card and a small gift for me. Then they helped clean the house and helped with the laundry.
I think I'll keep em!!!!!!!!!1
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 07:34 am
Aww, sweet!

This mother's day was a lot more low-key than last year's. Got a very nice home-made card + a list of things she loves about me from sozlet, hugs from everyone, and several hours to do yard work in peace. It was a beautiful day, and I got a ton done, so that was really nice.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 09:46 am
Sounds like most had a nice Mother's Day.

btw did you know you can add colors that are not in the default.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Mother's Day-depending on time zone
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:50:46