Imagine me and you, I do

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:27 pm
Have you ever dreamt of a fellow A2Ker?

I don't mean someone you know or anyone you might have met but someone you only know only from their words and your brain conjured them out of that.

So I had this dream about an A2Ker (who will remain nameless so don't even ask) and in my dream he was just a tiny bit shorter than me and he had dark hair and he wore the same kind of shoes I do and he kissed me hard on a staircase even though we both knew better.

It was really quite lovely.

I'm trying to decide if I should spend more or less time here......

So what about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,574 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:33 pm
I dreamt about shewolf once:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89500&highlight=

It was before she started using an actual photo as an avatar and so I recognized her from her wolf avatar.

I should definitely spend less time here Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:36 pm
Sometimes I dream of posting on A2K (don't my dreams rock!?!), but not of an unmet fellow poster. I think.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:37 pm
I had a dream where cjhsa stole a candy bar from me and I beat him senseless with a piece of firewood.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:40 pm
Ha, Tai -- reading that thread all I could think of was "What big gloves you have, shewolf....." Very Red Ridinghood-esque!

Wow, littlek! My sister and I both have text dreams - more bookish than computerish but I've not heard of others having text dreams.

I'm feeling pretty lucky about my dream with the all the kissing and stuff compared to you two!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:41 pm
I think I did dream about gustav once, got pretty annoyed though -
can't remember why though.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:42 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I had a dream where cjhsa stole a candy bar from me and I beat him senseless with a piece of firewood.

And he didn't shoot you?

Dreams obviously are not based in reality.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:43 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I think I did dream about gustav once, got pretty annoyed though -
can't remember why though.

That wasn't a dream, Jane. I had drugged you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:44 pm
You didn't have to!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:45 pm
Wait wait wait. Gustav and CJane -- you two have met, right?

That means this dream doesn't count.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:45 pm
I had a dream that I met Kicky at The Cloisters Museum and we threw cabbages at the people in the park. He wore his cowboy hat.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:46 pm
No, we haven't met, boomer, we wouldn't talk to each other if we had.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:46 pm
Green Witch wrote:
I had a dream that I met Kicky at The Cloisters Museum and we threw cabbages at the people in the park. He wore his cowboy hat.

My big kissing dream is starting to sound a bit mundane.....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:48 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
No, we haven't met, boomer, we wouldn't talk to each other if we had.

A very good point.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 10:45 am
I had a dream and both Kicky and ehBeth were in it. Unfortunately for Kicky he didn't look hot at all.

I know I wrote about it once, but cannot remember which thread it was in.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 01:40 pm
Re: Imagine me and you, I do
boomerang wrote:
[...] he wore the same kind of shoes I do [...]

He was a cross-dresser? Shocked Surprised

How freaky is that?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:21 pm
I had a dream about riding around in a convertible with kickycan. He was all boyish and curly headed and smelled nice. I believe I said he looked at me like I was an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Ah dreams...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:24 pm
I had a dream that I was drunk at a concert, wearing a t-shirt about a goat, and ran into Dag, Littlek, and Kicky.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:31 pm
Someone I haven't met? No...

I had a dream that I went camping with Quinn but we've done that a few dozen times so it wasn't all that strange - until she got eaten by the bear anyway. That part was sorta weird. Razz
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 10:38 pm
boomerang wrote:
Dreams obviously are not based in reality.

Dreams obviously are based on reality, considering that they are a mashup of the thoughts and events that are on your conscious and subconscious mind at the time, which are a result of your real experiences.

I think that sometimes they can bring attention to things that have been bothering you which perhaps your conscious mind was in denial about, but other times it seems that dreams can take an inconsequential event in your life and make it a big deal in your dream, and that doesn't mean it's important to you in your real life.

Imagine that there is a film student in your brain who is in school and is asked to make an interesting film. He has tons of footage to go through and he comes up with something, a bit cliche and weird, a bit disturbing...with some basis in reality, but also twisting reality around to make it interesting. Sometimes he has a real point to make, and other times he's just distorting facts to make an interesting story. I think there's a little film student like this in all of our brains.

Quote:
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the girl you love and hold her tight
So happy together

I love this song though...it is so touching when they play it in Adaptation. It makes me cry
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Imagine me and you, I do
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 03:25:38