ESSEX VILLAGE APARTMENTS

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 06:52 am
The apartment complex that I live in turned the heat of to everyone yesterday. People outside still wearing winter coats!

TO HELL WITH ESSEX VILLAGE APARTMENTS! Mad Mad Mad Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 482 • Replies: 14
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 07:16 am
Burn it to the ground, Vic. That should warm you up.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 07:21 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Burn it to the ground, Vic. That should warm you up.

I feel like it Gus!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 07:25 am
Make sure you get the people out first. (Except the French)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 07:33 am
Re: ESSEX VILLAGE APARTMENTS
Victor Murphy wrote:
The apartment complex that I live in turned the heat of to everyone yesterday. People outside still wearing winter coats!

TO HELL WITH ESSEX VILLAGE APARTMENTS! Mad Mad Mad Mad

call the state attorney general...
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:06 am
Victor - why don't you move? You hate Essex so much; move towards Parkville....or up to Joppatowne. Or get a place at Williams Est. by the Bengies.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:09 am
Sounds illegal to me - are there young children that live there? I know at least in Mass even if you do not pay your bills, they cannot shut off electricity or heat if there are young children living there.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:20 am
Linkat wrote:
Sounds illegal to me - are there young children that live there? I know at least in Mass even if you do not pay your bills, they cannot shut off electricity or heat if there are young children living there.

Linkat - Victor's apt building(s) are very old and most likely have a central heating system. I'm assuming by his post that they have shut off the heat (as they do yearly) mid-April, because usually the weather is warm enough by now.

I really don't think that this has anything to do with Victor's paying his bills.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:28 am
happycat wrote:
Linkat wrote:

Linkat - Victor's apt building(s) are very old and most likely have a central heating system. I'm assuming by his post that they have shut off the heat (as they do yearly) mid-April, because usually the weather is warm enough by now.

I really don't think that this has anything to do with Victor's paying his bills.

I wasn't suggesting that he was not paying his bills. I was pointing out even in the extreme case where some one was not paying there bills - they cannot shut of the heat if there are small children in the apartment.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:31 am
happycat wrote:
Linkat wrote:

I think it depends... if Victor is a republican he is the unintended victim of a mistake and an investigation will be forthcoming.

If he is a democrat then he is a freeloader attempting to cadge free utitilies from a well intentioned wealthy property owner and he should put on an extra sweater and stop whining.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:32 am
Quick, Victor! Find some small children! Very Happy

Seriously, you'd think they would know to come by and reset the cut off date if the weather isn't normal. Are they gonna turn the heat on in October if it's still 80?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:33 am
Bi-Polar Bear - I accept your thoughts on the situation.

However, I really think it's what I said a couple posts back. It's an old apartment complex.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:35 am
squinney wrote:
Quick, Victor! Find some small children! Very Happy

Seriously, you'd think they would know to come by and reset the cut off date if the weather isn't normal. Are they gonna turn the heat on in October if it's still 80?

probably.
although since that's a real estate hot spot now, there's a chance his building won't even be there come Oct.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 11:40 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
happycat wrote:
Linkat wrote:

I think it depends... if Victor is a republican he is the unintended victim of a mistake and an investigation will be forthcoming.

If he is a democrat then he is a freeloader attempting to cadge free utitilies from a well intentioned wealthy property owner and he should put on an extra sweater and stop whining.

BITE ME!
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 04:23 pm
Geesh Victor. Surprised
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ESSEX VILLAGE APARTMENTS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:12:03