Chilling? Thrilling? Feel like 'Killing"?

jackie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 11:49 am
As a kind of emotional outlet, I like to enumerate my intensities often. Some times a PERSON will sit to listen, allowing me to vent, or gush (as the moment may be.)
Or, I may write it on paper just to look at it.

What do you do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 822 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jackie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 11:51 am
It is like I LOVE to eat between meals. It drives my family crazy--
COME TO DINNER, "Oh, I'm not hungry- just had a bowl of fruit"

(They just don't understand how you get used to living alone).
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 11:52 am
When you get mad, it's a good time to put a lock on your refrigerator.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 12:09 pm
It's is a great release to put fingers to keyboard and get all that angst or excitement out of the mortal system.

Living alone is so very different from living with some one else.
Other people don't like it if relatives or friends live alone. It's as if your independance is a threat to them and far to liberating to you.
I liked living on my own in my own place. Lonely ? No. My time was easily filled.
I simply came and went as I pleased. No one to cook for me whilst I perhaps worked on into the evening or went to the pub. I often felt other people were an intrusion. I lived for the moment. Went out and did what I chose. That's not to say I avoided other people, I had a perfectly good social life, but if someone said to me, "we're having a party in 3 weeks time" it made me cringe. How could I commit just like that. Most people worked 9am >>> 6pm, stricktly 5 days a week. I worked as when the job suited.
I didn't need to surround myself or innundate my life with material possesions.
Living close to the center of London, I didn't even need to own a car. No one telling me what I could or couldn't do either. Oh happy days.
Get married and it's like going from comedy to high drama
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 12:15 pm
Quote:
Get married and it's like going from comedy to high drama

Thanks for telling me John. Makes single feel good Smile
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 06:40 pm
There are probably 101 things or more, that really cause me to be peeved, anxious or both.

But having someone go into my purse.... uninvited, especially ( seldom EVER allow one to 'rifle' through my purse-
That is the MOST offensive.....(beyond annoying) thing!

And what about having to go outside at night, alone??
"Did anyone get the mail.... 0h dear would you mind running down to the mailbox?"
Hey, it's dark out there.
"Well, do you think the boogey man will get you?"
"ye--ss-ss"
CHILLING
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2003 10:07 pm
If someone went through my purse without me inviting them too, they better run. I tend to talk to people which helps me vent my anger and frustrations. I find that it helps me a lot to just talk it out. When I was younger it was impossible for me to do that, so I would just go out and run until I would drop on the couch totally wiped out. I suppose it would also depend on how angry I am.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Chilling? Thrilling? Feel like 'Killing"?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:41:45