The I forgot or am frustrated thread because...

Gala

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 07:04 am
Oky-Doky, it's time to post the minor/daily/frustrations that keep you from crawling into bed and hiding because you need these supplies/peace-of-mind/sense-of-completeness in order to hide and be lazy with abandon.

One more thing, please end your complaint with an exclamation to describe said frustration.

Here goes:

I forgot to get paper towels at the market, and some dish liquid made its way into my Brita water pitcher, it was the last filter. Darn.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 470 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:00 am
We forgot to go food shopping last night, so all that's let for breakfast are some stale pretzels. Feh.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 08:19 am
Maddy
I pulled a burr from his fur and it irritated obsessive Maddy. Trying to put an elastic bandage on Maddy's leg to prevent him from licking it was like world war III. Good thing he loves me so much that he didn't bite me. Finally gave up and sprayed his leg with the super bitter orange stuff and it worked---for a while.

Will Maddy ever forgive me?

BBB Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 02:48 pm
jespah wrote:
We forgot to go food shopping last night, so all that's let for breakfast are some stale pretzels. Feh.

Feh, I understand. It jangles the routine when things are not in order.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 02:49 pm
Re: Maddy
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
I pulled a burr from his fur and it irritated obsessive Maddy. Trying to put an elastic bandage on Maddy's leg to prevent him from licking it was like world war III. Good thing he loves me so much that he didn't bite me. Finally gave up and sprayed his leg with the super bitter orange stuff and it worked---for a while.

Will Maddy ever forgive me?

BBB Crying or Very sad

Of course he will. If Maddy could talk he'd submit an entry to this forum and tell you so.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The I forgot or am frustrated thread because...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:33:09