This & That

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 01:41 pm
I shaved my Chow Chow and now she looks like a demented sheep and I have found a place to buy shower caps so now when I complete the basement I can keep my long manly-man hair free of dust; plus I bought a respirator with replaceable cartridges as the other respirators I have I could not find any cartridges to fit them grrrr......I had $10 in Canadian Tire money to put towards the new respirator but it expired on December 31, 2006 grrr……..however I did get Canadian Tire to match KMS Tool's price so I saved $10........yep.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 440 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 01:58 pm
I had to go to the bathroom and my tape measure almost fell in the toilet.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 02:21 pm
Thanks for the update. BTW what were you measuring?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 02:27 pm
Yes, enquiring minds want to know about the measurement thing. :wink:
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 05:02 pm
Measuring in the bathroom and a shaved Chow Chow. I'm guessing there's a MySpace page in the works?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 07:57 pm
My Chow Chow becomes very lethargic in the heat if I don't shave her and the tape measure was clipped to my pants so that I can work freely upon which I removed them.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 08:07 pm
The home renovations are proceeding well, I have well hung two custom cut (on my table saw) doors using extra long piano hinges, I'll soon pull out my caulk to fill the gaps and holes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 09:05 pm
If it weren't for caulk, there would be a lot fewer carpenters in the world.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 09:26 pm
Chumly wrote:
My Chow Chow becomes very lethargic in the heat if I don't shave her .......

You live in Vancouver. How hot can it get?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 10:55 pm
Puddle-of-lava-hot, for a dog that prefers to sleep belly-down in the snow. I prefer to sleep electric-blanket-warm belly-up in the bed.

Your hair is extra-sleek this evening, have you switched conditioners?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 10:59 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
If it weren't for caulk, there would be a lot fewer carpenters in the world.
And perhaps fewer of us all unless we spawned like salmon Embarrassed
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 11:03 pm
Caulking is done (for now) time for wood filler for the nail holes for the custom trim I custom made on my router table and my table saw and my mitre saw.

The Chow Chow does not like the noise of the air compressor nor the brad nailer.

ssssssss…thuck!!

On a more topical note, I am going to switch from Nivea creme to extra virgin olive oil. After all, the ancient Greeks used it with aplomb.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This & That
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:28:25