My kids are little sh!ts!

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 09:56 am
My kids,13 and 15, were sitting at the breakfast counter eating their dinner while I was cleaning up the kitchen. They were also messin around with my daughters digital camera. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was trying to figure the video out with my sons help. Then my daughter asked me to wash a pear for her as the fruit bowl was right next to me. So....I turned on the faucet and water immediately sprayed out of the dish sprayer all over me and I immediately heard roaring laughter. The little creeps videoed the whole prank and uploaded it onto the family computer.
Are these really my offspring?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:12 am
absolutely....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:14 am
martybarker- Kids are not humans, until they are at least 30, and some of them later than that! Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:27 am
I asked my son how he thought they'd get away with it without me getting mad at them. His reply,"You love us!"

Now I have to payback! Any idea's?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:28 am
oh my god.... Laughing Laughing

Hubby is getting a prank tonight...
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:33 am
I don't know how I missed the bright red rubber band on the nozzle!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 12:42 pm
martybarker wrote:
I asked my son how he thought they'd get away with it without me getting mad at them. His reply,"You love us!"

Now I have to payback! Any idea's?

Shave their eyebrows off while they sleep, or even better shave only one eyebrow off.

Buy a monopoly game and each time your offspring ask you for some cash for a movie, or a pair of shoes, or to meet friends at the mall, give them some monopoly money. When they whine and complain tell them to get over it, you know they love you no matter what you give them.

Don't do their laundry until it can be thrown at the wall and sticks for at least a count of five. If they want something washed, insist they do this exercise with you supervising and if it doesn't meet the requirements, tell them sorry, to come back a week later and if the dirty washing passes the test, you will do it.

Yikes, I could go on and on. Somebody stop me!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 07:42 pm
Re: My kids are little sh!ts!
martybarker wrote:
The little creeps videoed the whole prank and uploaded it onto the family computer.

it must be on youtube by now...
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 10:32 pm
Funniest home videos pays big bucks Marty. Keep the money.

Scan and upload nekkid baby photos to myspace. Send copies to all the people in their email list.

Friend their friends on myspace and chat with them.

Take their lunches to school and deliver to their classroom.

When you pick them up from parties go inside and hang out for a while.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 10:02 am
OK, todays the day. I got my daughter the other day though. There's a pizza place near the house that has a guy dressed as a slice of pizza dancing around on the street corner. So while we were at the grocery store I mentioned that I found her a great part-time job so she could pay for her own concert tickets. She was really excited that I found a place that would hire her before her 16th b-day. When I told her about it she got really quiet and cranky. I could only let it go for about 10 minutes. When I told her the truth she said she was getting ready to cry.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 10:09 am
oy, don't do onto others what you wouldn't want them to do to you. Tell your daughter to remember that. I think it was funny, dancing pizza girl, that would really fly in her high school i bet.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 10:50 am
Cub did the costume thing one summer before 16 for an ice-cream place.

He drew the line at wearing the Strawberry Shortcake costume.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My kids are little sh!ts!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:57:17