A "Whose Avatar I Wanna Spend My Life With" Digression!

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:24 pm
This especially ridiculous digression was born here: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9139&start=20 in a discussion about whose avatar seems destined for whom.

C'mon - whose avatar do you secretly fancy? Which li'l picccy would you like to dally with, befriend, hit, take home and put in your kennel/aviary/hutch, or................ whatever?

As ever, sticking to the point is strongly discouraged. Sense will be punished severely. Rationality will be fed ratbane.

Come and dally, deliquesce, dawdle, dabble and digress!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,421 • Replies: 124
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:27 pm
Well,'tis me own wee pup I choose first.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:30 pm
Well, it can't be the bunny, cuz the bunny has a cigarette, and i rawther hate that.

I like the doggies mostest of all. Or doggies, and foxes, and wolveses. I am fonda canines. Perhaps that comes of being canajun?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:32 pm
Dammit! Dogs is gonna have to include wolves and such!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:33 pm
er - which doggie would that be, Miss Beth eeeeeeeeee?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:34 pm
Very logical, Osso - but not nearly so much fun for the rest of us!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:40 pm
I was rawther taken with the avatar Setanta made up of Cleo behind some peonies. Cleo does not pose well. Normally, you can just get a pic of her butt, or if she spots the camera, you get the pic that Setanta is using now - Miss Cleopatra getting up close and personal and grinning. That slightly more distant pic is very pretty, tho perhaps not as manly as one of Setanta's manliness errrrrr should be wearing.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:40 pm
I Looove the bunny,...but I think that my favorite is fishin's "kitten with a gun"
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:43 pm
My favorite avatar is sinkerhawk's. And au's. I like au's only because some people say they avoid the entire site because of Au's avatar. It's either very powerful or there are some very foolish people on this earth.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 07:46 pm
I love fishin's avatar, too!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 08:44 pm
That kitten with gun avatar is great! I wanna take the kitten home - you know, over a few nights now, I have had a recurring dream of having bought about 30 kittens - at first they were all Siamese - then they began to include other orientals, then lots of moggies - some in twin pairs.

When I am buying them, I know I cannot keep more than a couple, and that I will have to find them homes. Then I am moving around, trying to keep them all together and happy, and trying to find them homes. I keep losing some, then finding them, and losing others. I know it is good when I find them homes, and at first I am happy when some just disappear - then I think they may die, or be hurt and I try desperately to find them!

I have to think it is probably a dream about how problematic it has been to keep track of clients and such while i have been sick so much!

I think I will leave Fishin's kitten where it is!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 08:46 pm
Craven - what IS in your avatar? It looks like reflected sculpture, or somesuch.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:30 pm
Craven and Mapleleaf are just here to confuse us - and heaven knows I need little help there - I'm always confoozled! Rolling Eyes

I like Mistyrain's peeking cat, but............[size=7]I have a sneaking fondness for another animal....[/size]
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:38 pm
MUST I specify?

Oh, all right then.....Husker's avatar is quite handsome I must say.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:48 pm
The eyes have it.

Windows to the soul, any avatar that mostly looks like, with, or at
an eye.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:54 pm
i had to go with the bunny. whimsical wise ass
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:55 pm
Hmm...Terry's new avatar definitely seems to lean more towards Jessica Rabbit than Deb Rabbit....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 09:56 pm
I thought it was the Little Mermaid..?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 10:03 pm
Can't see the tail....it's not Jessica Rabbit, but has that creepy cartoony glamour thing going on....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 10:16 pm
One of the dogs, of course....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A "Whose Avatar I Wanna Spend My Life With" Digression!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 02:30:09