I'm angry and I don't know why

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:54 pm
What the hell?! Goddammit, what am I mad at?! ****! This is going to drive me nuts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 884 • Replies: 31
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:55 pm
Kill something.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:57 pm
I already DID that! It didn't work...****.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:59 pm
Break something.

Smash the sucker, use a hammer.

Beat up on a cop, cept there's never one around when you need em.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:00 pm
Whenever I'm angry, Kicky, I go to the park and chase the squirrels until I fall down, exhausted, and feel the anger wash away.

Have you tried that?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:02 pm
I wish I was a rock star. I'd just get bombed and trash my hotel room after pissing all over the front row at my sold-out Madison Square Garden show.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:03 pm
The Park? Now where would I find a park around here?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:05 pm
I'll send you a squirrel, kicky. Or wait! Doesn't sozobe have a squirell that she's been shipping around?

Maybe you could take your anger out on that thing.

Excellent.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:09 pm
gezuz criste, kicky, your brains are getting the wrong chemical mixture, and that's what results in anger. Go have a beer or two at the pub, and talk to some sweet look'n gal. That'll neutralize your brian chemicals in no time, and diversion is the best therapy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:09 pm
Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe that will help. I'm still angry though. Why!!!??? I want to know what I'm mad at, dammit! What the hell IS it?! WHAT!!!!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:12 pm
You're probably having a testosterone rush. Instead of smashing and killing you need to go take a big bubble bath with soft music and candles. Read a book that makes you feel happy. Eat some soy. Give yourself a pedicure. You need to call upon your inner wimp to tame the surfacing beast.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:12 pm
C.I. that might help. But what am I MAD AT?! AAAGGGGGHHHH!!! AND WHERE'S THAT F---ING SQUIRREL!!!???

<stewing, steam shooting out of ears>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:15 pm
Green Witch, that might work too, BUT WHAT AM I MAD AT?! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!

<balling fists>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:16 pm
Damn, I think I'm gonna have to kill something else. Well, I already killed my ficus...no other living thing around here but my poor diabetic cat...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:17 pm
kickycan wrote:
I wish I was a rock star. I'd just get bombed and trash my hotel room after pissing all over the front row at my sold-out Madison Square Garden show.

you're on the right track. Whenever I felt full of unexplained rage pissing on someone always made me feel better.... also making them blow me right after anal sex...... with their sister.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:18 pm
I think of you're in the prime of life.

Lot of stuff you take for granted while you or any of us is whining has a tendency to disappear, says the obnoxious eagle eyed older person (what is duena in italiano?).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:19 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
kickycan wrote:

you're on the right track. Whenever I felt full of unexplained rage pissing on someone always made me feel better.... also making them blow me right after anal sex...... with their sister.

Laughing Laughing

I'm still mad though! Mad Mad Mad
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:21 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I think of you're in the prime of life.

Lot of stuff you take for granted while you or any of us is whining has a tendency to disappear, says the obnoxious eagle eyed older person (what is duena in italiano?).

Mmmm...wise words. BUT WHAT THE HELL AM I MAD AT?!

<duena? gotta look that one up>

<fuming>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:29 pm
Ne'er mind my last post. I suspect you could enjoy walking nonchalantly or jogging. None of my business, and you may hate doing those. Or, do you?

I used to like to, but I preferred changing scenes. Where but NY could you change scenes so readily?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:33 pm
Why do you have to mad at a specific something? When you're happy are you always happy about something specific or is it just a general feeling?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm angry and I don't know why
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:37:37