I've been made an offer

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:21 pm
Currently in negotiations over benefits; the offer is to elevate the level of discourse on a2k by never posting here again. It's now under consideration but no promises are being made.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,204 • Replies: 30
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:25 pm
Nooooo, don't go. I blame it on the weather, we all need a Carribean vacation!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:47 pm
Um, did you mean elevate or eleviate?

Cause there's all sorts of benefits to staying and elevating...

BTW, who'd be payin' ya? Huh? Give it up, buddy. I'm sick of hearing about people being paid to be here or recieving benefits for leaving without ever givin' up their source.

I"M STAYING AND I WANT BENNIES!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:49 pm
The real money doesn't start rolling in till you get 10,000 posts.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:51 pm
apparently the offer was initiated by one covert/semi-covert agent named tth something and involves a consortium including but not limited to the OSS, NSA, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, ATF as well as the National Forest Service, so far the offer is $1.99 monthly but I'm holding out for $2.50.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:54 pm
http://la.indymedia.org/images/spy-vs-spy.gif
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 07:00 pm
Great! Just GREAT! Now you've gone and outted an undercover...

Fitzgerald will make sure you get plenty of "benefits" real soon. Just cause you'll be in shackles when you get 'em doesn't diminish their value. Just remember that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 07:13 pm
Dys, don't be a poopity head.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:35 pm
she may sweeten the deal with a big log of Velveeta..
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:56 am
shewolfnm wrote:
she may sweeten the deal with a big log of Velveeta..

Anyone remember "Cheeze Whiz" (Do they make that stuff, anymore?) When I was in camp, the favorite campers were those whose parents sent their kids jars of Cheeze Whiz, and a salami.

BTW, shewolfnm, I raise you a lifetime's supply of Fluffernutters!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:15 am
BBB
Dys is just jealous. When he heard that I was offered 86 cents to refrain from posting after my e-mail boo boo, he put out a hint that he was open to bribes.

BBB
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:23 am
Here we have this nice thread going, all the regulars are here, people are discussing the latest proposal dys received, the conversation is brisk and pleasant and all of a sudden Phoenix drops a bombshell and grinds the conversation to a halt when she asks, "Anyone remember 'Cheeze Whiz'"?

What in the hell is wrong with that woman? Would someone explain that?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:27 am
Gus
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Here we have this nice thread going, all the regulars are here, people are discussing the latest proposal dys received, the conversation is brisk and pleasant and all of a sudden Phoenix drops a bombshell and grinds the conversation to a halt when she asks, "Anyone remember 'Cheeze Whiz'"?
What in the hell is wrong with that woman? Would someone explain that?

Does Phoenix own Cheese Whiz stock?

BBB
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:29 am
I think Phoenix may be losing her grip on reality, BBB, and I believe intervention is in order.

Shall we gather the crowd?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:59 am
Wandering in...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:01 am
<gus, Piffka, and BBB gather in a huddle and speak in hushed tones. The words "losing her mind" waft from the conversation and carry through the air>
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:03 am
I agree, Gus. An intervention is in order. Not to like help her or anything, just cause I've always wanted to be part of an intervention.

I remember the first time I learned about Nutella. That was a while back on another forum, and quite an eye opener as to who some of these people really are.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:05 am
<gus scribbles in notebook "Add squinney to list">
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:06 am
Phoenix's latest thread went up in a cloud of (strange-smelling) smoke. I think that may be the problem.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:07 am
Is this the meeting room for the most judgmental, hateful, and irresponsible people on earth as a group, and/or the most stupid in the way they attempt to sell their ideology by trashing anybody with a different point of view on any issue?

Does everyone get the money (I accept all currencies)?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I've been made an offer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:29:38