Madonna Wants To Be Like Ghandi

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 11:53 am
This is the most hilarious thing I've read in I don't know how long... Madonna wants to be like Ghandi.

Of course Ghandi never had a coffee table picture book with him getting a facial but other than that.....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/paMadonnafri16madonnagandhi.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 476 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 12:42 pm
What also kills me is she wants to be Jesus too!

This really sounds like Jesus and Ghandi doesn't it - "The music video for "Justify My Love", directed by Mondino, showed Madonna in a Parisian hotel, in suggestive scenes with her then-lover, model/actor Tony Ward, as well as scenes of S&M, bondage with gay and lesbian characters, and brief nudity."
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 12:43 pm
I also love the description of his music video. "The music video for the first single, "American Life", caused controversy in the US, as it contained visceral scenes depicting war, explosions, and blood." Sounds very peace like.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 12:58 pm
Despite all her wannabe aspirations, she doesn't want to fully committ and take a bullet for the team.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 01:13 pm
For all that Christianity has tried to emasculate him, Jesus wasn't a wimp... and neither was Ghandi.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 01:15 pm
She wants to be like Angelina Jolie, too.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 05:10 pm
Madonna, shut up and keep doing what you do best: being a whore.

Self-important celebrity. Her and Tom Cruise should have a baby and nae it "Jesus."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 08:28 pm
Quote:
Madonna: "I want to be like Gandhi, and Martin Luther King, and John Lennon!"

loveofcarnage2 says:

No f*cking problem - will someone pass me a loaded gun?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 08:31 pm
Linkat wrote:
This really sounds like Jesus [..] doesn't it - "The music video for "Justify My Love", directed by Mondino, showed Madonna in a Parisian hotel, in suggestive scenes with her then-lover, model/actor Tony Ward, as well as scenes of S&M, bondage with gay and lesbian characters, and brief nudity."

Well, the Bible arguably also featured scenes of S&M, bondage, and brief nudity. Hell, Jesus's crucifixion alone got almost all of that.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:59 am
From the title, I assumed she was going on a diet.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Madonna Wants To Be Like Ghandi
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:11:56