No more Mrs. Nice Chai...

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 09:58 am
OK regular A2Kers, pony up….

I learned yesterday that it seems the main obstacle to cruising around here over 3 miles per hour with frequent pit stops is a mere 200 clams a month.

That's like $46 a week. You mean to tell me there aren't 46 people here who are not living on the edge as far as knowing where their next meal is coming from, that can't throw in a buck a week?

Come on. Break down and look under your sofa cushions for some damn quarters, or don't get a snickers bar or can a coke from the vending machine a couple of times a month.

Then click on that "donate" link at bottom left of the page, and take your death grip off those 4 singles in your hand.

Criminy, I hope no one has to break into their retirement fund for that buck.

Farging critical error messages.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 541 • Replies: 13
No top replies

squinney

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:24 am
Really hard to take you seriously wearing that diamond encrusted thong.

But, okay.

I gave up several lunches worth a couple of weeks ago and opted for an early supper so that we could pimp this ride. Didn't know it would mean seeing you in THAT!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:37 am
squinny, you're my girl.

I just can't see why one dollar is more important than the option of staring at the screen, begging it to just do SOMETHING....then you get this "critical error" stuff, log out, log on, to the point where you feel grateful when you can finally read one damn post before the whole thing freezes up again.

especially considering the person is probably sitting there having a smoke, or scotch taping their breasts together to get more cleavage, or something else that's wasting just as much money. Hey, have you seen how much Scotch Tape costs nowadays?

damn, I've used up that much in Qtips, cleaning my ears out, wait for this beast to move along.

C'mon people, we only go around once on this crazy merry-go-round they call life.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:38 am
how about putting a couple of bucks aside for a Brazilian Wax before you parade around in that thong anymore? I mean....... damn!!!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:39 am
Will my quarterly £1 donation be tax deductable, perchance?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:39 am
I gave Craven a check for ten grand for the site about two weeks ago. Then he quit his job to play poker. Hmmmmm...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:47 am
what about that slappity doo doo head guy?

he's rolling in the bucks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:50 am
kickycan wrote:
I gave Craven a check for ten grand for the site about two weeks ago. Then he quit his job to play poker. Hmmmmm...

oh well hell if we're writing checks..... put me down for a hundred grand.... what the hell two hundred grand...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:31 pm
I usually get paid after I solve a problem....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 01:44 pm
I auctioned some of my hair on Ebay claiming it was Jackie-O's!

I donated that 4 bucks right away..

I done DID my part wuman..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:09 pm
As Chai checks over list to make sure shewolf has indeed donated $4.00, kickycan looks on nervously, getting ready to point the finger of blame at gus.

"gus said he would put in $2.00 for me, and I'd pay him back on Friday"!

meanwhile, gustavratzenhofer leans in to attempt to lick his name off the "slacker column" of the sheet.

http://www.siue.edu/~ejoy/Subway%20Bomb%20Victims.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 09:23 am
Chai wrote:
what about that slappity doo doo head guy?

he's rolling in the bucks.

I am???

Sweet. I'M RICH, BITCH!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 09:49 am
You own two condos! You must be rich. Of course, all your cash is tied down.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 10:58 am
Cash? Who's got cash? Just sweet ol' loans. And plenty of roommates to help pay the bills.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » No more Mrs. Nice Chai...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:29:45