Questoin about transferring from one high school to another.

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 11:34 pm
My niece completed her 10th grade and some schoolwork of 11th grade from Boston, MA. She now likes to complete her 12th grade here in California. The school from California needs to get a transcript from Boston. How do I do that. Do I just call and ask them to fax it to me? Is there a charge? Please provide some information to help me with this dilemna.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 370 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 11:48 pm
How would we know this? See if there is an email address, and if not, call.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 12:00 am
I see I spoke abruptly - but still, how would we know this? See if there is an email address by checking on google.com, and if not, call them.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 02:35 am
Are you her legal guardian? I know that when I needed to have copies of my childrens' transcripts, I had to fill out a request with the address of the school to which I wanted them to send it,and I think if I remember correctly, the first one may have been free, but after that there was a three dollar charge (to pay for things like copying and postage).

But I don't know if they would give it to you unless you are her legal guardian. You could also ask the school into which you'll be enrolling her to write or call her old school to request a transcript. That might actually be the faster way to get it.

If she's eighteen-she can ask herself-in fact they won't give it to anyone else without her permission at that point.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Questoin about transferring from one high school to another.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 02:30:22