Wow it has been awhile

cjhsa

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 02:38 pm
Thank you. I'm here all week.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 04:01 pm
Only all week? Ha! We couldn't get rid of you if we tried.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 04:53 pm
Yowza, congratulations lady!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 06:05 pm
Happy for you, Lady. Nice to see you here.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:06 pm
I didn't want to start a new thread, I figured the less attention drawn, the better, but for those who knew about what was going on, I just wanted you to know that my greatest joy has turned to sorrow.

Unfortunately I miscarried the baby the other night, so I won't be a mom just yet after all.. I just figured I let you know.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:11 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that CL, in this modern world we forget that such sad things are still possible. Here's to your new and different future that starts now.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:11 pm
very sorry to hear, CL...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:13 pm
Oh, I'm so sorry, CL...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:14 pm
Thanks guys, I've had so much support from my family and friends that I am doing alot better than I was the other day. Plus people say things happen for a reason and because of this I found out that I can't carry children until I have a small surgery, so this was a blessing in disguise if you look at it in a sense.

Plus my boyfriend has been so good to me and as long as we have each other, we can and will make it through this Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:15 pm
so sorry to hear this news
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:35 pm
CL--

Such sad news. My thoughts are with you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:15 pm
I'm sorry, Christine. I'm glad to hear you have a strong support group in your family, your boyfriend, and I'm sure your IRL friends. You also have one here. Take care and don't be such a stranger.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:39 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
I didn't want to start a new thread, I figured the less attention drawn, the better, but for those who knew about what was going on, I just wanted you to know that my greatest joy has turned to sorrow.

Unfortunately I miscarried the baby the other night, so I won't be a mom just yet after all.. I just figured I let you know.

Sad for you crazie. Many women miscarry their first pregnancy under 3 months. Its kinda like a trial run for the real deal.
That happened to our first as well.

But we saddled up again and ended up with a couple of beauties.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 07:43 am
Im so sorry to hear that CL.

I have had 3 babies.. ' not make it' into the world.
One was a miscarriage at about 2 months. THe other were much farther along then that.
Each time, I cried as if I knew them.

It is hard to lose SOMEONE from your body. Dont ever downplay that and dont let anyone else do that to you.

But do know that it is common. Simply meaning that you, your body, should be just fine and you should be able to have children.
Many MANY women miscarry. Sometimes, they dont even know it.

Hugs Miss lady Wink
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 08:39 am
Hugs from here, too. Here's to brighter days ahead.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:02 am
I'm very sorry, CL.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:08 am
Sorry to learn this news, CL. It's great, though, that you get such a good support from friends and family!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 06:08 pm
Yes, (sigh)....very common. I went through two miscarriages myself before SonofEva came along.

Having babies is a complicated process. Sometimes it takes awhile for our bodies to figure out what they're supposed to do.

Be gentle with yourself now. You need to heal in more than one way.

(((((HUGS)))))
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 08:29 pm
Thank you all again for your kind words and support. It truely helps and it also helps to know I am not alone.

<3
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:15 pm
CL--

Remember, we're here and we care.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 05:12:21