I just popped a shitload of pain pills

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:54 pm
I have to be sufficiently numb in able to tolerate listening to the Shrub.

This is going to be painful and in all likelihood I am going to end up throwing something made out of cast iron through the tv set.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,084 • Replies: 21
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:57 pm
I've gone through SO many TV's that way...

(Ain't watching. Can't bear it.)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:58 pm
I have been looking forward to this for the past few days. As I watch him tonight, I am going to create a sculpture of him out of my own feces.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:00 pm
Please be specific!

Just how much is in a shitload?

And what was the exact effect?

Was that the required / expected effect?

Will you take more next time?

How much will I need?

Why don't you just turn the television off and go out and........
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:08 pm
Trouble with them pain pills is they upset your stomach. Better down a fifth of Jim Beam to settle it down.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:10 pm
Not only can't I watch, I got rid of my tv for just this kind of reason. Rage isn't good for a body, if a body, wanders through the rye.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:11 pm
Besides, the tv was one more f'n heavy thing in a costly move, priced by weight.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:18 pm
He's preempting my favorite TV show. I wonder if they will say:

We now return you to Medium already in progress.(dangling modifier)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:21 pm
He just said the occupation will continue.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:22 pm
Bush: "This victory will not look like the victories of our fathers and grandfathers..."

Translation: "We will call this defeat a victory, right up until a democrat takes office and we can then blame his/her sorry ass for the whole stinking mess..."
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:23 pm
It was kind of funny the way he threw Lieberman's name out there. The only American politician he mentioned by name.

Trying to grease the ol boy up.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:57 pm
Lieberman for Pres!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:11 pm
I can't even joke about this guy anymorr. he's a stark raving f*cking madman and if he's allowed to continue I have to believe that God has abandoned us.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:24 pm
I couldn't bear to watch it, but I was flipping through channels, and of course, a ton of channels were covering it. So as I flip through, every few seconds I come upon the speech again (I'm actually getting to a point here).

Now, the thing that got me was, every damn time he popped up he had the SAME BLANK LOOK ON HIS FACE. He was pausing so often and for such loooong pauses, that he was in the midst of another long blank pause every time I came upon the speech. I admit I didn't see much, but it sure looked like he has somehow gotten worse at speaking, Jebus save us...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:27 pm
The blank look was because he was reading... he was concentrating Laughing
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:32 pm
Mame wrote:
The blank look was because he was reading... he was concentrating Laughing

<snicker>

That's true; it's easy to criticize, but I forgot how long it takes to sound out those big words, especially without moving your lips.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:37 pm
His crossed-eyes, monotone voice, and pauses at the wrong places were the dead give-aways Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:39 pm
Giving George credit where credit is due, he did apologize for his past mistakes and then went on to apologize for the mistakes he would be making in the future.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 10:44 pm
Billions of dollars for Iraqi jobs?

Is there no unemployment in the U.S.?

Can everybody in the U.S. afford health care?

Huh? Just who elected this joker? Probably not unemployed workers unable to pay for health care, eh?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:16 pm
He's just trying to run out the clock and let his successor deal with the mess. After all, what's another 21500 targets, another 21500 funerals he wouldn't attend anyway, if he doesn't have to admit defeat?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I just popped a shitload of pain pills
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 10:42:03