i think we're all bozos on this bus

TTH

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 05:39 am
So, out of all the votes so far I am the only one who disagrees. Am I pathetic or what? No, do not answer that question.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 03:08 pm
given recent events on A2K, is it time to resurrect this thread

does the sentiment hold true today?

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 03:14 pm
@djjd62,
Given my open hatred and denunciation for clowns here at a2k, especially Bozo the clown, I am deeply hurt at being grandfathered into this sentiment.

This thread is full of fighting words dear sir!!
http://dvrdiva.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/duel-cats1.jpg
Pick up your weapon sir and let's walk our 20 paces!
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 03:21 pm
Humpety Dumpties have great falls.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2010 03:44 pm
Hiya friends! Ralph Spoilsport, Ralph Spoilsport Motors- the world’s largest new used and used new car automobile dealership- Ralph Spoilsport Motors- right here in the city of EMPHYSEMA! Let’s just look at the extras on this fabulous car! Wire-wheel spoke fenders and two-way sneeze wind vents, star-studded mud guard, sponge-coated edible steering column, chrome fender dents and factory air conditioned air from our fully factory-equipped air conditioned factory! It’s a beautiful car, friends, with doors to match! Birch’s Blacklist says this car was stolen but for you, friends, a complete price: only two-ninety-five hundred dollars in easy monthly payments of twenty dollars a week, twice a week and never on Sunday!
0 Replies