Celebrity look-alike

Mame

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 12:26 am
What a cutie patootie, 2packs...
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 12:51 am
This avatar is a farily new pic of me....bit distorted, but it's me in all my winter fatness...construction trick, bulk up or freeze to death....at least that's my excuse.

I ran that picture thru, and it came back with a 78% match with some dude named....Tuomas Holopainen.....a Finnish keyboard player....eh I guess so.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 06:14 am
Mame wrote:
he has hair and teeth and you don't

just for the record, i do have a complete set of pearly whites...
Quote:
You do look more like Billy Crystal, though Smile

is that good or bad??
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:24 am
Hey littlek, I am going to take your suggestion and try another picture but I got to wait until the Post Office is through with it. Now that I think of it, I don't know whether the Post Office still does what I was refering to, but what I wrote wasn't that funny anyway, so it doesn't matter.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:40 am
I've tried 2 pix and both come up without a match.
What does that mean? Shocked
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:06 am
Either something very good or something very bad. My money is on good.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:46 am
eoe wrote:
I've tried 2 pix and both come up without a match.
What does that mean? Shocked

Maybe your photos are too small or not centred enough or your face is obscured by something eoe? Try some other pics.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:47 am
2PacksAday wrote:
This avatar is a farily new pic of me....bit distorted, but it's me in all my winter fatness...construction trick, bulk up or freeze to death....at least that's my excuse.

I ran that picture thru, and it came back with a 78% match with some dude named....Tuomas Holopainen.....a Finnish keyboard player....eh I guess so.

I thought I recognised you from somewhere!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:18:29