Booman's Press Conference!

Booman

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 05:45 pm
...The title of this thread is an inside joke of mine. I've often wondered, at what point does a person declare themselves, important enough to call a press conference, and what if they misjudged, and no one showed up? Ooooohhh!....
...My own audaciousness, is predicated on the theory that a handful of people MIGHT have a SLIGHT interest in what I have to say.
...Due to recent developements in my personal life, I am about to leave my "home", and wife, a bit sooner than expected. So there will be a major upheaval, after Monday, and I don't know when, or how much communicating I'll be doing. You people are like family to me, so there may be a bit, even after Mon., but just don't be alarmed by a delinquency in my responses. If nothing else, I'll occasionally be looking in.
...If I may borrow from "Evita", ...."Don't Cry for Me AB2K" ....I am only embarking on an adventure, which will result in a vast improvement in my life. That's the way I always do things. And of course I'm successful, because I've got God on my side.
...Okay,....A press conference ends by opening the floor...Not all you dozens (?) of people at once now.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,159 • Replies: 30
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 05:50 pm
Aw, Booman, I'm sorry. If you've talked about this before, I missed it. Hugs.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 05:53 pm
Will you be getting the computer in your split? If so, you can continue to pass on your wisdom to us! Good luck to you. Seems it must be in the stars....another friend of mine has also recently split from home and wife, and it seems they are getting along a whole lot better being apart.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 06:08 pm
I wish you the very best life can offer......
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 06:10 pm
Im' so sorry...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 06:16 pm
booman, it's always a pleasure to have a gentleman like yourself around. I'm pulling for ya to be happy and to come around and see us whenever you can.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 06:25 pm
Oh my.....a press conference? I don't know if I have the right clothes for something like this. Oh, bother.....

Booman, my sweet, this will indeed be a great adventure for you. You have so many friends and family members (those adorable babies) on your side.....

You're a good man. And I'm honoured to know you. I'm so sorry for the upheaval you're going through ~ call me if you need. I'm always around.

Love you to bits, my friend.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 06:31 pm
Boo -- we'll miss you, and we hope everything turns out for the best for you. This must be a difficult time for you...you'll be in our thoughts. Come back whenever you can.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:09 pm
I would like to ask a question regarding the data from Boocity on industrial production which you provided this week - i believe you already mentioned that - and the clamouring voices. In which regard has the booman taken those voices and these data into account?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:09 pm
Mr. Boo--

I'm interested in your life change. If it's not too personal for you--How long has the change been on the horizon--how do you feel about it--do you get the computer?

At any rate, I set out into the world with no assets, no job and two youngish children about four years ago. Though I got help and eventually reconciled with my husband-- that jump off the cliff did take my breath away. I wish you the best!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:12 pm
and more or less seriously - take care, and be in touch when you can. Check in at the hug thread if you need one - Rae and/or I are usually somewhere nearby.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:20 pm
See, Booman! You are so loved!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 09:47 pm
(Sniff)....You Guys....

Harumph!...enough of that. Smile

Ehbeth,
...Good question, and I must unequivocally state that we will proceed with that circumvision, after studies are completed by our investigative sources. (Anything clearer than that would be a violation of the politician's By-laws)

My computor will be in storage, for a while until I stabilize. I will have access though, and I will keep my account open.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 09:52 pm
How long?
Oops, wrong designation
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 09:56 pm
Keep coming back, it works if you work it. If you need anyone to "talk" to - give me a PM, okay! Smile
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 10:59 pm
Booman, you will find doors opening for you in this new "life change" ... it is an exciting and frightful time, but be sure, you will be happier.

The more things change, the more they remain the same!

I think change is always frightening, but I have always thanked God, in the end, for the change and for the strength to get through it. I always did, and it always turned out for the best.

I wish you all the best, and much happiness in your future.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 11:18 pm
Sorry to hear this, my friend - if I may? Well, sometimes things get better, but they always change. Best of luck, and keep in touch as you are able.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 11:29 pm
Booman<

I'm not interested in the tears and the packed-up computers.

All I'm after is the dirty rotten truth about what's been going on with you.

After all, Very Happy I do have my readers to think about. So, come clean, my friend. All the correspondents have their pens and notebooks ready.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2003 05:11 am
Booman- I consider you one of the true gentlemen of this site, and will miss you as you realign your life. As others have said, every challenge is an opportunity. With your wit and intelligence, I know that you will come out of this experience stronger, wiser and happier. (I know- been there, done that!)

Whenever you can, please pop in and let us know how you are doing. If you are going through a rough spell, we are here for you. If things are going great, let us know that too. We care. ((((HUGS))))
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2003 12:27 pm
WH,
...The good stuff will be detailed, when I'm able to laugh about it. Although as I get closer to departure, my old mission excitement is starting to kick in. Damn,..... there's Patsy Cline's, "I Fall To Pieces" popping up on my box. She's no help. I'll ignore her. Cool
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Booman's Press Conference!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 09:51:22