Montana

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 11:41 pm
Laughing Twisted Evil Cool
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 11:57 pm
Re: Merry Effin' Christmas!
blacksmithn wrote:
I just want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Joyeux Noel to all my A2K friends, acquaintances and denizens. I'll be leaving tomorrow and returning after the New Year so please don't loot my house, set fire to my garage or terrorize my pets while I'm gone.

I just found this post. I already looted your house and terrorized your pets -- but I hadn't gotten around to setting fire to the garage. I'll make sure to put everything back where I found it. But your pets are gonna be messed up for a while.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 07:11 am
Well, what are the holidays without a little post traumatic stress disorder?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2006 10:56 am
Re: Merry Effin' Christmas!
NickFun wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:
I just want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Joyeux Noel to all my A2K friends, acquaintances and denizens. I'll be leaving tomorrow and returning after the New Year so please don't loot my house, set fire to my garage or terrorize my pets while I'm gone.

I just found this post. I already looted your house and terrorized your pets -- but I hadn't gotten around to setting fire to the garage. I'll make sure to put everything back where I found it. But your pets are gonna be messed up for a while.

What did you do to the pets? Sad
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:22 pm
Pets, schmets, at least the garage was safe. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:09:52