THE PRIMROSE AVENUE, NW LONDON THREAD.

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:21 pm
This is a thread for all of you who live in Primrose Avenue, except for Mrs Thompson from number 33, who falsely accused me of trespassing up her back passage a few weeks ago.

At a pinch, it would be acceptable for those of you who reside in Mulberry Way, Groper Lane and Lime Tree Road to join in with what will probably be a very lively thread.

Please....no posting between 3pm and 3.30pm (BST) on a weekday as this is time for afternoon refreshment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 571 • Replies: 11
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:25 pm
My Lord, I have no idea what you are talking about, but perhaps that's because refreshment time came about 3:00 BLT (that's Bacon Lettuce and Tomato time) and I have been leading the charge.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:28 pm
Hello, Ms Bag. Are you the one that lives at 25, who leaves a tiny chink in her curtains when she undresses for bed at precisely 10.34 each night?

If so, would you mind just opening them a bit more, as I have developed a bit of a crick in my neck from all the craning.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:37 pm
You can borrow my binoculars from the Gaara Come Here thread, Lordie.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:38 pm
the primrose avenue men's choral society

http://showcase.netins.net/web/wylecyot/gumbys.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:39 pm
You remember me, I live over on Peach Blossom Circus.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:44 pm
For those of us who suffer from Never Having Been To London, here's a nibbling of a map -

http://www.nwlondoneruv.org/images/map_nw11.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:46 pm
<waves to Mrs. G. Bag>
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:47 pm
is that upper or lower nibbling

i think i have relatives from upper nibbling, near wainscotting
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 06:00 pm
Waves back to ossobucco, where are you these days. And just woman to woman, do you think my Lord's heart could take it if I opened the curtains by a smidgen. I don't want to do anything that might prove to be harmful.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 06:36 pm
1) I dunno about lower or upper nibbling. I'll have to google for a wider, er, broader, er, more encompassing map.
2) I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico, a total opposite kind of place from my former home in cool coastal redwood country.
3) Ellpus would probably be exhilarated by some larger harm.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 06:43 pm
Would you all please stop writing so loudly, I'm trying to get some sleep!

This is a decent neighbourhood, and you should all be in bed by now, either reading a good book, or yelping quietly whilst your husband is sitting on top of the wardrobe, wearing a Sou'Wester and splashing you with water from a conveniently placed bucket.

Now goodnight!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE PRIMROSE AVENUE, NW LONDON THREAD.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:50:57