The new A2K: Rumors and speculation

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 04:55 pm
I heard from Chai Tea, who heard it from Squinney, who, while hiding in a broom closet, overheard it being told to Timberlandko by Jespah, who apparently heard Craven mumbling about it while napping at his computer one night...the new A2K will have a whole new interface, complete with new, higher quality graphics and features, the coolest of which, in my opinion, is a new "GO F*CK YOURSELF" button that allows you to electrocute anyone who pisses you off right through the keyboard! Isn't that awesome? And it must be true, because, as you can see, I heard it from a very reliable source...Craven himself!

Anyone else heard any news on what the new A2K will be? And does anyone know when in god's name this new iteration of A2K will be rolled off the assembly line?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 427 • Replies: 17
No top replies

rhymer

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 05:49 am
Murder is a criminal offence in most civilised countries!!!

Very clear warnings about the consequences of continued nuisance postings must precede this drastic action.

Also, the offending recipient must have been required to accept the fate of eloctrication upon submitting posts after such warning.

I hope Craven is made aware of these details!!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:09 am
I don't know for sure, 'cause I accidently bumped the broom and they started whispering, but I'm pretty sure I heard them talking about special tubing we can put on our monitors to recieve shots of our favorite liquor when we post a particularly good "zinger" response.
0 Replies

rhymer

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:16 am
Now that would produce a tingle in the right place !!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 04:27 pm
I thought it was wild rumors and speculation. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87160
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:35 pm
Uh oh! She found us!

Everyone...QUICK!...back in the broom closet!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:16 pm
jespah wrote:
I thought it was wild rumors and speculation. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87160

I posted this thread twice? You see? That's because I couldn't tell if it worked the first umpteen f---ing times I tried to post it! I bet the new A2K won't have that problem!

Damn decrepit hamsters. I can't wait for my massage from one o' them new tight-skinned bikini-wearing hot babe hamsters.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
Eva wrote:
Uh oh! She found us!

Everyone...QUICK!...back in the broom closet!

Nope.

Kicky has NO closet etiquette.

I ran out of bazooka ammunition keeping him off last time.

I don't have the money to do it again.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:25 pm
Hey, dlowan, why don't you come over here and massage my squishy parts for a while? It'll be fun for both of us, I guarantee it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:29 pm
Sure...and I have nice long nails just for you, too.

http://www.biol.andrews.edu/everglades/organisms/Vertebrates/reptiles/alligators_crocs/gator1/claws.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:34 pm
dlowan wrote:
Sure...and I have nice long nails just for you, too.

http://www.biol.andrews.edu/everglades/organisms/Vertebrates/reptiles/alligators_crocs/gator1/claws.jpg

Everyone knows that bunnies don't have claws like that! Those are press-on nails, ain't they?!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:38 pm
Nope.

Oh, I have this little thing...a kind of tic...that makes me clench my fist from time to time, really hard, no control.

That's ok, isn't it?

I'll try not to hurt you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:42 pm
No problem. You can use your feet instead.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 08:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
No problem. You can use your feet instead.

The back paws are stronger and sharper...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 08:29 pm
Okay, then maybe we'll just skip the massage part.

Why don't we just take a nap together? Come on, let's spoon.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 08:32 pm
Oh Yeah. Almost forgot. The new A2K will allow us to massage and spoon, massage and spoon, massage and spoon and claw, but ya gotta hold the mouse just right. That will take some practice.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:05 pm
squinney wrote:
Oh Yeah. Almost forgot. The new A2K will allow us to massage and spoon, massage and spoon, massage and spoon and claw, but ya gotta hold the mouse just right. That will take some practice.

Will the new A2K come with Carpal Tunnel insurance?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:07 pm
kickycan wrote:
Hey, dlowan, why don't you come over here and massage my squishy parts for a while? It'll be fun for both of us, I guarantee it.

I can tell you that if dlowan approached my parts with those claws... well.... if they weren't squishy it wouldn't take 'em long to get that way.....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The new A2K: Rumors and speculation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:13:58