tttt come here please if u want 2 talk 2 mee.

Gaara

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:44 am
wiked! hoo r u 2 come in2 Mii topik. get off .exept 2gud
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 02:18 pm
Nah, Chai.. leave that quote.

That has to be the best on the board.. !! Laughing

And dadpad..

Gimme my sheeps cloak back....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 03:01 pm
toogood18

if anyone here uses something you said as a signature, take that as a compliment.

it's one of the most true things I have ever read. Really.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 03:02 pm
Big girls shouldn't pick on younger girls, Shewolf!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 03:03 pm
But

but

but

but

(sigh)
fine...
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 03:03 pm
This quote would even be better for a signature line:

toogood18 wrote:
can u take what i said off the bottom of that that's really annoying
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 03:10 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

dadpad, yeah, this has been a lesson for me. I didn't realize how easy it would be to get a youngster to believe just about anything.

That is, the gaara and toogood really ARE youngsters. :wink:

I was thinking about this, this morning in fact.

I was remembering this 2 day class I took when I worked for AOL on how to spot a child predator.

We were also taught how to lure them in.

For both sides, it is an easy gig.

Kids talk to anyone for anything.
Perves talk to kids about anything for one reason.

Nine times out of ten, the child thinks that their parents wont 'get it' if they love someone online. And think it is a sign of TRUE love if their 'relationship' can be going on with out ever seeing each other / talking on the phone / or meeting.

Talkn like a kid iz ezzy 4 me.
I was taught how to do it. But more important, they all "speak the same on the internet' , so it is kind of a no brainer .

Unfortunatly, it makes them easy prey for others who wanna b some1s b/f
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 04:14 pm
If you show this to your parents, they might be interested in this information on internet safety for kids:

This is the description of the Cyberwise site on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberWise

Cyberwise is a Canadian effort to protect kids. They offer several flavors of homepage and info based on the need:

http://www.cyberwise.ca/epic/internet/incyb-cyb.nsf/en/Home

Here's a description of each of the sections:

Kids: In this section, kids will find resources, information and useful links on how to use the Internet.

Teens: In this section, youth will find resources, information and useful links on how to use the Internet.

Parents: As a parent, you want to know what resources are available to help you protect your children against dangers on the Internet. This section offers you helpful resources and tips.

Teachers: You are a teacher, and you need to be sure your students are not put into risky situations. This section contains tips, resources and information to help you.

Professionals: In this section, youth workers will find the information, resources and tips to help children stay safe while surfing the Web.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 04:45 pm
I dont know any thirteen year old who would show thier parents ANYTHING.... Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 04:57 pm
Then maybe the adults here could read it since some of you expressed concern about how easy it was to lure the kids into thinking you were one of them.

We could help teach kids how to better protect themselves rather than asking them if they have vaginas. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 07:30 pm
thank u girl i agree with u on that one
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 07:31 pm
almost all of ya'll r sick and twisted. Except for Jake :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:21:27