What would you do with a million dollars?

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:26 pm
Office Space wrote:
Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

http://www.geocities.com/officespacemovie/Pictures/lawrence.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:33 pm
Is that you pdog?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:33 pm
I guess I forgot you were from Wisconsin.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:37 pm
Damn it, I wish I was that good looking.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:48 pm
I've already done two chicks at the same time. And I was almost flat broke when I did it!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:50 pm
NickFun wrote:
I've already done two chicks at the same time. And I was almost flat broke when I did it!

Did they pay you well?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:51 pm
parados wrote:
NickFun wrote:

Did they pay you well?

Those transgenders will do also anything, for fun!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:52 pm
patiodog wrote:
Damn it, I wish I was that good looking.

Plastic anyone?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 06:26 pm
I was in college. It was Janet and Sue. I hear they are married now -- to each other!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 08:15 pm
Heph--it's war. Go to this thread and give Dys what for. I have already threatened him with dire consequences, but you need to get tough with the old cowboy.
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2395720#2395720

A million dollars would buy some great camping trips throughout the West. A little place with about an acre and a half with a burro a couple more dogs and another cat. Oh and a little miniature goat.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 08:51 pm
Miller wrote:
First of all $1 million today isn't really much.

No, especially not with you Americans and lottery winnings being taxed.

All money won from lotteries are tax-free in Canada. Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 08:56 pm
Lesseeeee ... for about 50K I could finish the renovations on my house and pay off the mortgage. Then I'd sell the house, quit my job, and move about 100 miles east of here.

The money from the house would buy a house there, with about 150 - 200K leftover. I'd buy one of those really ugly Honda's that you can hose down, get my bicycle tuned up, get a double trailer for the dogs, get a couple more dogs from a shelter, invest the balance of the money less about another 20K in funny money.

I could live well on the interest from that and my existing investments.

Freedom 50 - you are mine!

In another 5 or 10 years, I'd decide on what to do with the bulk of the money.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 09:32 pm
I can still remember when a million was considered a lot of money. Now it seems half the people I know are "millionaires" -- or at least have a million in debt!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 09:35 pm
Yeah a million might not be so much now a days. But you know, it can add up if you shop at the dollar store. I bet I could find dys a new hat there... hmmm...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:48 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Miller wrote:
First of all $1 million today isn't really much. Now if we start talking about $100 million, I'll be interested. :wink:

Yeah, I'd probably just use it to wipe my a$$.

Seriously, Phoenix speaks wisely and true. You should really just sit on the bulk of your winnings for a few months to get comfortable with it. For a million, or let's say 650K after everythings said and done, I wouldn't rush right out to quit my job. .

In Oz, lottery winnings aren't taxed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:55 pm
NickFun wrote:
I can still remember when a million was considered a lot of money. Now it seems half the people I know are "millionaires" -- or at least have a million in debt!

Same thing, huh?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:06 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Yeah a million might not be so much now a days. But you know, it can add up if you shop at the dollar store. I bet I could find dys a new hat there... hmmm...

Ah ha, before the "dingbat" debacle, I see! The Dys really blew it this time, din't he?
0 Replies

tomasso

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:29 pm
Yep, his timing was not the best!

The prospects of a new hat are questionable! Sad
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:46 pm
Reyn wrote:
Miller wrote:
First of all $1 million today isn't really much.

No, especially not with you Americans and lottery winnings being taxed.

All money won from lotteries are tax-free in Canada. Very Happy

Harumph!

cyphercat wrote:
hephzibah wrote:

Ah ha, before the "dingbat" debacle, I see! The Dys really blew it this time, din't he?

tomasso wrote:
Yep, his timing was not the best!

The prospects of a new hat are questionable! Sad

His prospects might not be too bad... The more I think about this the better it sounds to buy him a hat... After all I could count it as a gift of charity AND write it off on my taxes...

Every dollar counts you know. Laughing

We'll just have to wait and see if I can truly forgive him and move past the deep wound he left in my heart by calling me a dingbat though...

Only time will tell...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 12:09 am
Tomasso knows all about Dys' hats?

sigh.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:35:45