Somebody shoot me... Please

Treya

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 07:54 pm
Oh my god. I am so friggin drunk right now I can barely type and my mouth is hurting so bad I want to die. Please. I'm serious. Somebody shoot me. oh my god.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,012 • Replies: 21
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:20 pm
Why is your mouth hurting?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:29 pm
(guessing her abscess toothis acting up...)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:30 pm
OK, Heph-y.

Many of us have been there.

In the morning, or, afternoon, as it happens, try to find some other way to wail.

Jog, swim, throw pots, dance, walk,

Drunkouttamind - which many of us understand - is in the way.

It's even in the way of ever having a nice glass of wine without going zonal.

Stop with associating obliteration of concern with boozing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:32 pm
Call the dentist, day or night, there should be an emergency service.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:44 pm
Agree with you, RP..
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:51 pm
Have been there...uninsured with a bad tooth, swollen face on a long holiday weekend.

Keep a bag of ice on the face to keep the swelling down. That will help reduce the pain a bit. If you have them, take a sleeping pill to keep you knocked out until Monday when you can get to a dentist without having to pay emergency freight. Don't drink. All that will do is add the pain of a hangover to the mix. You REALLY don't want a dentist to be drilling on or pulling teeth while you have a hangover.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:02 pm
WAKE UP HEP, you're dribbling on your keyboard.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:11 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Call the dentist, day or night, there should be an emergency service.

Someone I know used the emergency dentist in our area once. He was about 80 and stabbed in the wrong place with the needle due to his shaking hands!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:43 pm
WILSO!

Get off this computer right now! Don't you have better things to do? Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:51 pm
where is that damned Omsig. Never around when you need him.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:22 am
I don't know what I was thinking last night. It's just a tooth. No big thing. Thanks for your responses though.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:48 am
Feeling any better by now?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:49 am
OK, glad to hear it!
Made an appointment for the dentist?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:56 am
Hey bohne. Yeah. I'm feeling a little better now. My tooth is down to a low throb this morning. I had a feeling this one was going to go too. I had the dentist check both teeth before he pulled the other one to make sure he was pulling the right tooth. He told me it was definitely the other one, but this one was soon to follow and going to need a root canal. Ever since he pulled that tooth I have been able to FEEL this one. No pain. Just extremely aware of it's presence in my mouth. Until yesterday that is. I don't have insurance right now and I don't have the money for all this. I really don't.

At any rate. I just wanted to apologize to you all. After reading what osso wrote here and snood wrote somewhere else I realized what a down hill slide I am on right now. I didn't mean to drag you all into this. I'm sorry.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 09:52 am
BANG ! ! !

(I hope you're happy now, Miss Eppie--i'll have to live with the guilt the rest of my days!)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:31 am
Cute set. Very cute.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 11:30 am
hep wrote:
At any rate. I just wanted to apologize to you all. After reading what osso wrote here and snood wrote somewhere else I realized what a down hill slide I am on right now. I didn't mean to drag you all into this. I'm sorry.

Please DON'T apologize. We are here for you. We have all had our bad moments in life, and it is nothing to be ashamed of.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 11:40 am
Thank you phoenix. That means a lot to me.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 05:15 pm
The dentist, poked, prodded, banged on, and blew air on the tooth and says it's fine. He said it's a natural reaction for the tooth to be that sensitive when the one next to it was pulled? Ok. The pulled one is healing "beautifully" he said. It's all a matter of time. The pressure in my jaw and sensitivity in the tooth should go away as the other continues to heal. I don't know about this. I've only had one other tooth pulled before this and it was immediate permanent relief. A little discomfort for a few days, but then it was gone.

So... I'm going to try not drink any more sugary carbonated drinks for a while. They told me I only had to wait 3-4 days to drink them. I waited five just to be safe. Heh... yeah... That's the only thing I can think of that could have triggered the reaction yesterday. If it somehow got down in there because of the hole I still have in my mouth. Oh well. I just hope he's right. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Somebody shoot me... Please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:41:26