After A Long Day At My Regular Job

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:45 pm
I now have to go sit on a stool at a local pub and get 50.00 an hour + tips and free tequila for playing my guitar and singing. Life sucks don't it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 304 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:47 pm
I would do the same, except I can't sing, and can't play enough songs on bass to last an hour.

So I go to the bars, and spend $50 an hour on tequilla and beer.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:52 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I would do the same, except I can't sing, and can't play enough songs on bass to last an hour.

So I go to the bars, and spend $50 an hour on tequilla and beer.

It's guys like you who pay my mortgage Slap. Nuthin' but love for ya.

If you ever come to Raleigh I'll get you drunk at one of my karaoke shows and hook you up with this dwarf transvestite I know.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
Well here's something that doesn't usually happen... I got to the gig and they'd double booked it... me and some duo of kids... they asked if we wanted to play together and I told them I was doing this when these boys were rocking the diaper.... so give me half my money and I'll go home.

So here I am with a night off, cash in my pocket and red wine and blue valium in my system. I feel relaxed, content and watching squinney in her jammys... a little heat spreading to my loins..... 8-pp
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:33 pm
I have been paid over $800 to tell jokes for ten minutes. Gotcha beat.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:41 pm
NickFun wrote:
I have been paid over $800 to tell jokes for ten minutes. Gotcha beat.

Nice.... I did stand up in the early 80's for awhile. lt's of fun but the timing wasn't right. I often wonder what would have happened if I had stayed at it because because I went from mc to feature in a couple of months. I really enjoyed it and have thought of doing a few open mics to get my feet wet again.

You still active?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:19 pm
I do it between gigs Bear. I'm usually too busy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 11:02 pm
NickFun wrote:
I do it between gigs Bear. I'm usually too busy.

what's your regular gig then?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:56 am
He chauffeurs famous people around.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 08:37 am
I would love to do standup. But I'm too lazy to put the work in just to come up with ten minutes. It's a lot of work.

Oh yea, plus I heard you're supposed to be funny.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » After A Long Day At My Regular Job
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:15:59