I didn't know if I should vomit or laugh...

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 05:56 pm
I'm on the way home a little earlier today and I swung my truck into one of those gas station/convenience stores so I could top off the tank, use the bathroom, and grab a bag of sunflower seeds.

I fill up the tank and walk into the store and head back to the bathroom. It is one of the small bathrooms with one urinal and one toilet stall. Usually if there is someone in there they lock the door but the door was unlocked and I walked in. I should have turned around immediately and walked out because I was hit by this wall of odor with the force of a sledgehammer.

There was this guy standing at the urinal and the odor apparently didn't bother him -- he was going about his business, staring at the wall and whistling a tune.

I had another thirty miles or so to go before I got home and I didn't like the idea of standing on the roadside taking a leak, so I figured I would quickly dart into the stall (where the odor obviously was emanating from) and pray to hell it was only a lingering odor and not a situation where some thoughtless bastard had neglected to flush.

I swung the door open.

The sight that greeted me caused my senses to reel. It was a horrific mass of toilet paper and crap mixed together into this ghastly concoction that seemed to have a life of its own. Piles of crap that looked as if someone had dumped a truckload of Baby Ruth bars on a pile of cotton and the water melded the two things together created this horrific vision.

My knees started to buckle and bile began to rise in my throat at the same time I noticed something alien wedged into one of the turds.

A wallet.

It sat an an angle and appeared to be working its way into the center of one of the death logs.

I raced out of there, laughing, choking, and gasping for breath. I figured I would take my chances on the side of the road. As I neared the cash register there was this guy standing in line who looked a lot like George Castanza from "Seinfeld" and he had some items placed on the counter. He reaches back for his wallet and, realizing it wasn't there, started patting his pockets in a furious manner. Then he stopped, thought for a second, and made a beeline for the bathroom.

I paid the cashier for my gasoline, chuckling as I was doing so.

"What's so funny?", he asked, appearing to be a little annoyed with me.

"Oh, nothing really." I said and turned to leave.

As I was walking out the door I said to the guy, "I'd be a little careful accepting cash from that guy when he comes back."

I left and his puzzled stare followed me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,506 • Replies: 45
No top replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:02 pm
Great story, Gus, great story.

By the way, don't you hate those signs that say "Please Don't Top Off Your Tank?"

Who the hell do these gasoline station owners think they are?

This is America! I have my rights! If I wanna top off......then I'll top off, dammit!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:10 pm
OMG, that is so gross...just wondering what that guy was trying to achieve by making such a big nasty mess.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:13 pm
You would have fainted, colorbook. I'm stronger than you are.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:14 pm
Quote:
just wondering what that guy was trying to achieve by making such a big nasty mess.

Well, it just goes to show you. Everyone's good at something....
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:17 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

You are quite right...but I would have went on the side of road before I would have ever used that bathroom.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:17 pm
Another thing that puzzles me about these public restrooms is how sometimes you see residual matter splattered on the back of the toilet and sometimes on the wall.

What the hell do these people do? How is that possible?

They must stand up on the toilet and let one drop. There is no other way.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:19 pm
colorbook wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

You are quite right...but I would have went on the side of road before I would have ever used that bathroom.

I didn't know what I was walking into. It was like war.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:22 pm
I once went into a Dunkin' Donuts to use the bathroom and I opened the bathroom door to see a giant pile of poop in the sink, t.p. and all. I went back out and told one of the women behind the counter that the sink was literally stuffed with crap. "Not again" she snapped "this is the third time this week". I guess this there is a whole underworld of poopers we know nothing about. You have meet one of the tribe Gus.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:23 pm
--
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:25 pm
I believe it was near Albequeque where they used to have the annual, Habenero eating contest and turd launch. They used to award prizes for distance, accuracy, and total volume of sphincter sauce.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:25 pm
That's nothing compared to the mess that's gonna happen if anyone ever tries to stop me from topping off....(pawing the ground).....it ain't gonna be pretty....
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:26 pm
Another gross thing, is in women's public bathrooms. Dirty baby diapers are left in the trashcans (not known for how long) and the rooms usually don't have much ventilation...so when you walk in, you just about fall over and you realise you didn't really have to go that bad.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:27 pm
I never top off. I follow all signs , they are for our own safety and our welfare.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:33 pm
Reminds me of the Tijuana Bull Ring Damas back in the sixties, where a bunch of us went to see El Cordobes. Good thing I have very little sense of smell.
I trust it has improved.

I'm mixed on bullfighting. Personally freaked; culturally, I was visiting. and not as freaked, but that was not a good day. Pillows floating down to Cordobes.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:38 pm
Sounds like that guy doesn't know the meaning of a courtesy flush or two.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:41 pm
You ain't kidding about women's crappers, book. I used to have to clean 'em at a hotel/restaurant on the way to a ski resort. Some women don't want to put cheek to seat, so they hover above and try to aim. **** and piss all over the damn place (which only makes matters worse, since the next woman in definitely isn't going to sit down).

And that's before the diapers and feminine hygience products...

The men's room was usually a walk in the park in comparison.

(Just to make matters a little more foul -- my main job at this place was dishwasher...)
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 07:10 pm
SPHINCTER SAUCE!!! HA!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 07:28 pm
I'm always afraid I'll go into a restroom and when I'm trying to leave discover someone has smeared **** all over the doorknob, and has taken all the toilet paper and paper towels.

It hasn't happened yet, but it's something for us all to think about.

Once in college I went into the restrooms across from the cafeteria....Every single stall was clogged with the biggest dumps I had ever seen. TP all over, sledgehammer smell, the works.

It was pretty apparent the frat boys of Weasal House had all been planning this for days.

I hate fraternities.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 07:30 pm
So, the Tijuana bull ring bathroom for women was extensive..
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I didn't know if I should vomit or laugh...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:14:58