a story

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:10 am
untitled for now

Every moment of her life was lived fully-- not a second being wasted. What did she know? All this would never bear any fruit or harvest any flower. The rose she waited all her life to see would never grow for that colour didn't exist.Her imaginationhad taken her nowhere. her love for this universe and allthe mysteries within had left her only wondering: 'do i even exist?' Forgotten as every human forget- she was born hee but created to live every incarnation. She was alone in her ship.. a Titanic she thought would never sink. Sailing on an ocean proved to have no icebergs.
But it cracked. So quickly...It all hapenned so quickly. She had no idea how her world would end in a snap.
She fell and kept falling.What she realized was a major blow to her. All this time she hadn't been sailing smoothly on water but was standing still on rocks, imagining her entire life...and a pleasure it had been- always but till this moment.
The earth beneath her cracked and she fell... and kept on falling. She slipped inside herself to search for the reasons why... Why had the doors been slammed shut so rudely in her face? For cying out loud--- where was MotherNature?
As she hit the ground her heart skipped several beats... the rythm which sounded so melodious was lost...forever, maybe
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 578 • Replies: 3
No top replies

lostnsearching

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:12 am
to be continued
ps i personally am still thinking of how to continue!
0 Replies

LEENA

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 07:58 am
and until
you continue
I cannot tell you
what I think...
but it sounds like it'll be interesting...

What's the badic idea anyway......?
0 Replies

lostnsearching

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 09:32 am
well this is basically a story about this girl whos totally depressed because something really unexpected is happening with her only because she told the truth and had sincere intents.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » a story
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 08:49:05